The Exam

Izumi and Shota walked into the classroom, they went to their sits and began chatting between themselves. As more people entered the classroom they all began to speak among themselves and then as soon as the bell rang they all sat down. The door then opened, allowing Aizawa to slither his way to the front and then stand up.

Aizawa: This will be your greatest trial yet.... Be ready.... For the exams.

The written portion of the exams took all day long until lunch time. They were pretty standard as the topics were the normal ones of a highschool. Their last exams were written theories they had learned with Izuku on the subject of heroics, as well as morality test. Finally at lunch the exams ended, they could now prepare for the practical exams.

At the cafeteria, on a table...

Izumi: The atmosphere feels a lot more cheery then I expected.
Shota: I guess everyone is pumped up for the practical exams.
Momo: How did you two feel the written exams?
Izumi: Surprisingly easy.
Shota: Yeah, I expected them to be much harder.
Shoto: I guess if you two say it was easy, I have nothing to worry about.
Bakugo: Me neither.
Izumi/Shota: Hey!
Kirishima: I do have to say that I expected Midoriya's tests to be much more difficult.
Uraraka: Yeah I was actually quite worried I would fail those.
Denki: Yeah, even I felt them quite easy!
Tenya: I do wonder if the exams were easy or if it was just they way he taught them to us, that we were able to understand them better.
Bakugo: If even an idiot like Pikachu was able to understand, then I would go for the latter.
Denki: Hey!
Sero: Bakugo praising someone? Now that is the end if the world.
Bakugi: I am speaking the truth! That bastard has never gone easy on us, so it is almost certain that he wouldnt go easy on the exam!

Bakugo turned around and continued to eat his food. A flashback passed through his mind...

At the battle arena during the sports fest

Bakugo was on the ground, Izuku standing on top of him, he was piercing his left hand and his right shoulder with his swords and he was looking down at him.

Izuku: You are jealous.... You try to hide your jealousy towards other with that air of superiority you give yourself, there is nothing wrong in admitting other people are better than you, or they have a quality you want, if you keep like this, then you will not grow up, you will be stuck and die out...

Back to reality...

Bakugo: 'Damn nerd'
Mina: I wonder how the practicals are going to be.
Jiro: If they are like the written exams, then we have nothing to worry right?
Shota: Do you know anything?
Izumi: Sadly, I don't.

Izumi was about to continue to eat but she felt as something hit her on the head and she turned to see Monoma who had just bumped her.

Monoma: Sorry, your head is so big thag it is hard to miss.
Izumi: You... Monoma right, what do you want?
Shota: If you are here to bother again, I suggest you leave or I will make you.
Monoma: As expected from the so called Ice Queen, I am here to talk, I heard you stumbled upon the Hero Killer a few weeks ago. You guys at 1A really arent happy unless you are the center of attention right?

At this point the whole table was glaring at him.

Monoma: But you realize you are not in the spotlight because you are good heroes right? But because you always attract bad things. One day the rest of us might get caught up in your mess, and then we will become victims as well. What kind of horribke villains will you bring down upon us? What-

Slap!

Monoma fell to the ground while Kendo grabbed his plate of food and held him by the collar.