Training, Training, Training.

The students of 1A were all over the place while they were put through extreme training to strengthen their quirks. Ragdoll and Tiger had also joined them at this point. The Todorokis were forced into a training where they were expected to be able to control both sides of their quirk at the same time, Iida was running around the whole place, Uraraka was in a bubble so she could control her nausea better, Bakugo had to put his hands on hot water and then make an explosion, Tokoyami was in a cave trying to control Dark Shadow. This were just a few examples, although their training was varied due to the different natures of their quirk, they all had one thing in common, it was painful.

Izumi was standing infront of Izuku who was sitting on a rock with Jitsuna standing to his side.

Izumi: Flying?
Izuku: Yes, that would be your priority for now.
Izumi: But why?
Izuku: If my theory is correct then you should be able to fly if you use a basic manipulation of the electromagnetic field. You could use this to create different poles around you that are opposite which should give you a levitation effect, from that you would just need to constantly change them to alter things such as height and speed.
Izumi: Okay I think I got it, like when you put two opposite sides of a magnet and they dont touch each other, you want me to do that but with me right?
Izuku: Basically.
Izumi: But, shouldnt I focus on mastering One for All? I can only control 15% right now.
Izuku: Your ability to control One for All will grow as you continue to strengthen up your body. I think you should rather focus on the aspects of Electro that in theory should be possible.
Izumi: Such as flying?
Izuku: Yes, anything relating to energy or electricity as a whole. People often think small when it comes to electricity, but it only takes a few minutes of research to discover the endless possibilities of your quirk. Flying it's just tip of the iceberg, but let's start slow, we must also know what kind of drawback your quirk may have. Now, enough talking, I already told you what you have to do.
Izumi: Right.

Izumi closed her eyes and breathed deeply, activating her quirk and trying to feel the electromagnetic field through it. When she had finally felt it, she engraved that feeling in her body and using her quirk she manipulated it to create two magnetic poles, one on the ground under her and the other on herself.

Izumi opened her eyes and looked around and then down and saw Izuku amd Jistuna looking up at her. She realized then that she was levitating, although just a bit. A feeling of joy overtook her, she smiled at Izuku.

Izumi: I did it!

But at that moment she lost concentration and fell to the ground.

Izuku: Idiot.
Jitsuna: She still learned quite quickly though. I guess you really are siblings.
Izuku: Shut up, but you are right that she accomplished it quite soon, now it is just a matter of practice.

Izuku looked down at Izumi and saw she was holding her head in pain.

Izuku: Whats wrong?
Izumi: M-my head hurts...
Izuku: Well of course, you just landed face-first into the floor.
Izumi: N-no... I-it feels like... Internal....

Izuku thought about it for a while.

Izuku: Must be a drwaback of your quirk, I guess even doing something like that requires immense amount of concentration, you must have some for of mental exhaustion. Wait 5 minutes and then try again, if that is not enough try 5 more and then do it, you must not stop practicing. If you feel like you have reached your limit then rest, we dont want you to end with some sort of permanent brain damage.
Izumi: R-right.

Izuku stood up from the rock he was and walked away along with Jitsuna. Izuku then looked to his side and saw some movement among the bushes. He then saw as class 1B popped out from the forest along with Vlad King.