The Decision

Izumi, Shoto, Shota, Momo, Tenya and Kirishima walked down the street as they had managed to sneak out of the hospital after getting Izumi new clothes. They were following Momo's tracker which led them into a very populated area in Kamino Ward.

Momo: It seems we are getting close.
Shoto: How are we going to approach them without the villains recognizing us?
Izumi: They more then likely know our faces very well.
Momo: I have an idea!

Momo then pointed to a clothing shop and they decided to go with it. They had to dress themselves in ridiculous costumes.

Kirishima: How are these going to help?
Izumi: I have feeling you just wanted to spend money...
Momo: N-no! O-of course not! C-come lets go it is getting late!
All of them: 'She definitely just wanted to spend....'

The students the continued to walk while following the tracker. They soon made their way to a mostly unpopulated part of the city. The found themselves walking towards a giant warehouse. They snuck behind a fence at the side of the warehouse and were able to find a window...

Izumi: Can any of you see what's inside?
Tenya: Its too up... Todoroki, I have an idea, I'll lift you in my shoulders and you see around.
Shoto: Right.

Tenya lifted Todoroki and he was able to see inside the window.

Shoto: There are a lot of Nomus...
Kirishima: Nomus?!
Shota: A lot of them.
Tenya: This is definitely the place.
Izumi: Get down before they see you!

Shoto got down from Tenya and they all stood with their back against the fence.

Kirishima: What do we do now.
Momo: There has to be a way for us to get in....
Shota: But where?...

The students then heard as a lot of footsteps made their way to the front of the warehouse, it was the police along with Best Jeanist, Tiger, Gang Orca and Mount Lady. Mt. Lady then grew in size which alerted the students of who they were.

Kirishima: The heroes are here.
Tenya: In that case we dont have to do anything.

Mount Lady then stomped on the front of the warehouse. The heroes and the police then entered the warehoude and proceeded to apprehend all of the Nomus. Mount Lady grabbed some of the Nomus with her hands.

Mt. Lady: These things are digusting, are they even alive? Why do we have to do the borimg stuff?
Best Jeanist: All parts of the job are important.

Tiger as he was looking around was able to find Ragdoll covered in a sheet.

Tiger: Ragdoll!

Tiger grabbed Ragdoll and went with the heroes.

Best Jeanist: Good, you found her.
Tiger: Ragdoll.... What have they done to you?
AFO: I'm sorry Tiger....

The heroes then went on alert as All for One talked to them from the shadows of the warehouse, his footsteps were heard as he walked towards them.

AFO: She just had such a nice quirk... Its a bad habit of mine.... When I see a quirk I want I take it.... Especially since after my body turned into this, I have depleted most if my arsenal.
Gang Orca: Who is it?! Somebody bring a flashlight.
Best Jeanist: Stop!

As All for One's body now stepped into the light, Best Jeanist used his quirk to aprehend him.

Mount Lady: Wait! Jeanist! What if he is just a bystander!
Best Jeanist: Think about the situation! A moment of hesitatiom can cost you everything!

A few red lightning appeared around All for One, and in an instant a massive explosion happened...

All for One: I was glad Nana had finally started to think for herself.... I wished you hadnt intervened....
Izumi: 'That man.... In just a second..... Best Jeanist.... All the heroes..... And most of the place..... This man.... This man.... Dont tell me dad.... This is... All...for...One.....'
AFO: Now then, shall we do it?