Aftermath

The students were driven out of the USJ, the battle was over, and the pros were arresting the villains. Aizawa and Thirteen had to be transported to the nearest hospital as soon as possible so they could begin to recover.

Meanwhile, inside the USJ, a deflated All Might stood in front of Izuku and Izumi. He was visibly nervous as Izuku was staring daggers at him while Izumi had a deadpanned expression.

All Might: Listen I'm-

Izuku: Sorry, yeah yeah, I don't want to hear it.

All Might: I-its just I had used up my time I couldn't-

Izuku: Listen, you have to get your damn priorities in place while I am not mainly concerned, but if we weren't able to deal with that, who knows what would have happened. You even said most of your time was gone; what if you deflated in the middle of the battle? You have to choose, either you are a teacher, and you look out for your students or continue to look out for the people out there who can be helped by some other hero. It's one or the other, choose, or else you will get yourself killed.

After taking those words from Izumi's book, which they both realized the irony Izuku tried to emphasize, he left.

All Might: He reminds me of Sir...

Izumi: Izuku is right you know...

All Might: Even you?!

Izumi: Look, you are not in the right shape anymore. I mean, you haven't been on it for the last 16 years! If you keep doing this...

All Might: *sigh* I am sorry I worried you, my girl.....

Izumi: I think everyone was... Even Izuku, I believe that is his own way of showing some concern.

All Might: Probably just wants me alive so he can end me himself later.

Izumi: *chuckles* Maybe, though it isn't like we don't deserve it...

All Might: *sigh* You are right... Come on, let's go...

On the bus, the students were being transported back to the school. Izuku had to grab all the boxes of the gadgets they were supposed to use today.

Izuku sat down next to Izumi because he has sure she wouldn't bother him, and maybe that way, he could hide from the rest of the class...

Kirishima: You girls were great while beating back that thing!

Tsuyu: I wished I could have done more.

Shota: But you helped in saving Mr. Aizawa!

Jiro: Poor Mr. Aizawa, he had the worst damage.

Uraraka: Thirteen wasn't too far behind as well on that.

Kaminari: It's a miracle we were able to survive.

Tokoyami: Those were some dark moments indeed.

Kaminari: Why do you always say something like that?

Tooru: I-I do have to admit I was a bit scared.

Izumi: Yeah, me too.

Bakugo: I wasn't.

Todoroki: Shut up Bakugo.

Bakugo: The heck you said to me?!

Momo: You were scared, Izumi? To me, you looked really calm.

Izumi: I wasn't going to let my emotions take over. Besides, I had a brilliant strategist who had my back - she said she pointed to Izuku.

Izumi immediately felt the glare of Izuku on her. She knew she was going to regret it later.