Chapter 12

I'm so slow on updates. Really sorry guys. But the next few chapters, are definitely gonna be worth it! I promise! Enjoy. ❤️

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Skylar's P.O.V.

We walked out to the tour bus where, Ross slipped his hand into mine.

As I entered the bus, the first thing I heard was, "We have sooo much to do, while you're here!" Rydel said excitedly.

"Wait a sec, I would like to spend some time with my girlfriend y'know!" Ross announced.

We laughed. We waited until Rocky came in then it was time to leave. "Ok time to go guys!" Mark said, "The guys have the day off tomorrow--"

"So we can go shopping and go to the spa and get our--" Rydel said but was cut off by Riker.

"Guys, Skylar just got here. Cool it!" Riker said. I giggled.

"Want to stay at a hotel for the night?" Stormie asked.

We all unanimously agreed.

At the hotel, Stormie allowed Ross and I to share a room. We were surprised at first but she reassured us by saying, "Just as long as there's no funny business." She winked. We both started blushing like crazy.

"Don't worry mom, we're not ready for that..." Ross said after looking at me. I nodded.

We all settled in our adjoining rooms and I headed to bed. I was on our bed, on my phone, with my glasses on. Yes, I wear glasses. There was a time when I did need glasses, but now my eyes are perfect. Just because I don't necessarily need them, doesn't mean I won't wear them. Not a soul knew I still use them though, and I wanted to keep it that way. As soon as I saw the door begin to open, I pulled off my glasses and hid them in the drawer. Yes, I know I'm making a big deal out of nothing, it's just I don't know what the Lynches would think of me if they found out.

"You're not asleep yet?" Ross asked, walking into the room.

"Nope. Not tired." I said.

"Well I am!" Ross replied, plopping on the bed. I giggled.

He pulled me closer to him and put his arm around my waist. I rested my head in the crook of his neck and kissed him ever so often, here and there.

"Night Princess." He mumbled before kissing my hair.

"Night Rossy." I whispered as I drifted off to sleep.

*Next Morning*

I woke up finding Ross mumbling something in his sleep. "Ross." I whispered. "Babe, wake up." I said again. I shrugged and gently removed Ross' arm from around my waist and got up to go to the bathroom to get ready.

As soon as I walked out the bathroom, I heard Ross say, "Good morning, beautiful!"

I smirked and replied, "Good morning, handsome!"

"C'mere!" He said with open arms. I walked straight into his arms and kissed him.

We heard a knock on the door. "Who is it?" Ross asked.

"Rydel!" Someone, who was obviously, Rydel said.

"Oh c'mon in Delly!" I said happily.

"Morning Sk-- Um..." She trailed off when she saw me sitting on Ross. I jumped off.

"Heyyyy Rydel..." Ross said, scratching behind his neck, awkwardly.

"I'll go..." She said awkwardly, before leaving Ross and I alone again.

"Where were we?" Ross said with a smug look on his face.

"Well, I was just about to go into the kitchen. Sooo bye." I said grinning. He pouted. I gave him a quick kiss and walked out the door.

We decided to go to Denny's for breakfast. Once we got there we ordered a bunch of pancakes and waffles. I sat in the middle of Ross and Rydel.

After we all ate our hearts content, my phone buzzed, signaling I got a text. I looked down and read, 'Meet me outside, in the back.' It was from Rocky. I glanced across at him, he was sitting directly opposite me. He motioned, for me to follow.

"I'll uh, be right back..." I said, excusing myself from the table and heading outside.

"Me too. I uh gotta go to the uh restroom..." I heard Rocky evidently lie.

I walked out the back and casually leaned back against the wall.

Rocky's P.O.V.

I walked out the door to see Skylar on her phone, leaning back on the wall. "Fucking sexy..." I slightly whispered to myself. I was finally gonna tell Skylar how I felt. It would not have made much of a difference but I was gonna tell her. I just hope she wouldn't freak out...

Skylar's P.O.V.

Rocky walked out two minutes later and mumbled something I couldn't hear. "Hey Rocky. What did you wanna see me for?" I asked, as he walked closer to me, his eyes focused on my body. "Helloooo! Rocky?" I asked again, trying to move his attention from my body to my face. He looked up. "You ok? You've been acting pretty strange since I got here..." I said with concern in my voice.

He shook his head and muttered something. "Rocky, you're gonna have to speak up, if you want me to hear." I furrowed my eyebrows and said.

"Why'd you choose Ross?" He finally said audibly.

I was speechless. I opened my mouth but nothing came out. Was Rocky really asking my why I'm dating his brother? I was so confused. I finally got words to come out my mouth but it was a question, "What?"

"WHY'D YOU CHOOSE ROSS?" He yelled but not too loud as to startle anyone.

"What kind of question is that? Rocky..." I asked, hand on my forehead, "... Why would you ask that?"

Rocky's P.O.V.

Skylar turned as pale as death.
"Be-b-because I-I like y-you..." I stuttered out. She froze. I don't know how, but my hands, unintentionally wrapped themselves around her waist. She didn't move but just stared at me like her were eyes bulging out of her head. She still looked pretty hot...

Ross' P.O.V.

"GET YOUR FUCKING HANDS OFF HER!" I screamed, as I pushed the door open to find Rocky, my own brother, with his hands around Skylar's waist, almost touching her butt. He jumped and let her go and backed away from her, as if now realizing what he was doing. I rushed towards her and wrapped a protective arm around her waist. The color started to reappear on her face. "Sky, you ok?" I asked her. She nodded and hugged me.

I brought my attention back to Rocky. "WHAT THE HELL WERE YOU THINKING DUDE? I thought you were my brother! Remember the bro code? Huh, I guess not!" I spat at Rocky all at once. He didn't move. He just stood there dumbstruck. I took Skylar back to the bus and texted the family where we were.