Chapter 5

Skylar's P.O.V.

I awkwardly walked into the kitchen to see Ross putting mini pizzas in the oven.

"So who were you and Rydel talking about?" He asked casually. So he had read it. Just great...

"Um... Just some guy..." I muttered.

"No kidding!" He said, laughing, "Do I know him?"

I started freaking out. 'Should I tell him?' I asked myself. " Uh... Yeah... You could say that..." I stuttered.

"It's cool if you don't want to tell me." He said as if he didn't care.

"Ross... It's not like that!"

"No, it's fine." He said flatly.

We stood in silence for a while until Ross spoke up and said, "Call me when the pizza's ready." He walked out the kitchen.

I summed up all my courage and said, "Ross... Wait!" I took a deep breath and softly said, "The guy..."

"What? Skylar, it's ok if you don't want to say." He said a little pissed off. He walked off again.

"It's you! I was talking about you..." I yelled, tears streaming down my cheek.

"What?" He replied softly while walking towards me.

"I like you Ross. I've liked you ever since we met, even before! I know you might not--" I was cut off when Ross smashed his soft lips unto mine. I froze but immediately melted into the kiss. We broke apart after what felt like an eternity but was only five seconds.

Ross wiped awaya couple lost tears and stroked my cheek. He pushed away a strand of my purple highlight and bit his lip. I smiled and stared into his hazel eyes. "I like you too, Skylar..." He said replacing the silence with words only I could hear.

In my head, it felt as if I'd fainted, got up, then fainted again. 'I CAN'T BELIEVE I JUST KISSED ROSS SHOR LYNCH!' I screamed in my head.

Ross noticed my dazed look and said, "Can't believe you just kissed me huh?" He chuckled. I just blushed and nodded.

He leaned in once more and gave me a soft yet passionate kiss. What seemed like an innocent kiss deepened and became something much more lustful. I jumped and wrapped my legs around his waist and he lifted me up and rested me on the kitchen counter, all without breaking the kiss.

Rydel popped her head into the kitchen and said, "Guys we're ho--" we instantly broke apart. "So I guess you told him then..." She said smirking. "But you do know we put food there right..." She said awkwardly. Then the others walked in the kitchen.

"What happened in here?" Rocky asked, a smug look on his face.

"I'd like to know that as well!" Riker added crossing his arms. Riker has always been like an older brother to me. Always having my back.

"We should give them a little privacy. C'mon." Rydel motioned for the guys to leave, grinning.

Ross and I turned tomato red. As soon as they left, our gaze was set on each other. "You're a really good kisser, y'know..." Ross said ginning madly. I playfully slapped his chest.

He helped me down from the counter and asked, "So uh Skylar... Will you be my girlfriend?"

"I don't know Shor. I'll tell you after the firs date!" I teased. I gave him a kiss on the cheek and walked up to Rydel's room leaving Ross smiling like crazy.

"What the hell happened downstairs?" Was the first thing I heard when I entered Rydel's room. I was face to face with a smirking Rydel. I told her everything.