Epilogue

We were currently in our honeymoon suite in Paris. I walked into the kitchen to get something to drink when someone came behind me and wrapped their arms tightly around me.

"Hey." I murmured, knowing it was my newlywed husband. He didn't answer, he just kissed my neck and shoulders, sucking the skin here and there. A moan escaped my lips, which made him smirk against my skin. He turned me around and locked his lips with mine. I melted directly into the kiss, my arms snaking their way around his neck as his hands rested firmly on my hips, grinding against me. My arms dropped down to his sides, gliding all the way up from his abs back to his neck. He kissed up and down my neck, leaving hickeys here and there. My lips travelled from his jawline to his Adam's apple, making him moan oh so slightly. He unclasped my bra, letting his hands roam up my shirt, stopping when he reached the unhooked bra.   

I swear if something didn't happen now, we would do it right there on the kitchen counter, with no regrets. His lips found their way back to mine biting my lower lip, making me gasp. In that spilt second, he slid his tongue in my mouth and we started French kissing. His hands travelled all the way to my ass and back up again to my waist. He disconnected our lips for a second as he sent them to my ear, kissing my ear lobe, sending shivers down my spine. "Jump." He instructed. I did so and wrapped my legs around his torso. He took me to our room, locking the door in the process as he laid me on the bed. By this time both his and my hair were disheveled and sticking out. I quickly started taking off his shirt, my eyes never leaving his gaze as he looked at me with so much love and lust.

Next thing we both knew, our clothes were scattered on the floor and I was moaning and yelling Ross' name.

"Scream baby, say my name!" Ross growled in my ear, as things took a sexual turn.

Ross' lips trailed down my body, kissing ever so lightly on my skin.

                         •~•

The next morning, I woke up to see my husband sleeping soundly. I stroked his face and he stirred.

"Good morning beautiful." He mumbled in his sexy morning voice. He bent down to peck my lips. I sat up, the sheet, covering my body, falling to my sides, while I was oblivious to the fact that I was completely nude. When I finally realized that I was naked, I pulled the sheets back up. Ross chuckled. "No no leave it. It's not like I haven't seen it all before.." He smirked. I blushed and bit my lip in embarrassment. "Hey you have nothing to worry about, we're finally married and you're my wife." Ross reassured me. I turned around and kissed him passionately.

"I love you." I mumbled against his lips.

"Not as much as I love you!" He murmured, stealing another kiss.

                           •~•
*Ten Years Later*

"Mummy, who are the people in this picture?" My 5 year old daughter, Rose asked, holding up a photo that Stormie took of Riker, Rydel, Rocky, Ross, Ellington, Ryland and myself twelve years ago.

"Well Ro, that's your daddy, Uncle Riker, Uncle Rocky, Auntie Rydel, Uncle Ryland and Uncle Ell. And that's me." I told her, pointing to our younger selves.

"Wow mom, you were hot back then." Ryder said, rather surprised.

"I know right." Ross butted in.

"Excuse you?" I looked at Ross.

"Oooh! Someone's in trouble!" the guys laughed. Ross turned pink and kissed my cheek.

"So are gonna tell us what the special occasion is and why we're all here? Other than the fact that it's yours and Ross' 10th wedding anniversary?" Stormie enquired.

"Um... Well... Rydel?" I stuttered, looking at Rydel.

"Nope! You gotta tell them this time." She snickered.

"Tell us what, babe?" Ross asked, getting impatient.

I took a deep breath and nervously said, "I'm pregnant."

The room became silent for a couple minutes and then I was being engulfed in hugs from all around me.

"Princess, that's amazing!" Ross cried in excitement. He pulled me in for a hug and kissed me passionately.

"Eww! Mom, dad!" Ryder covered his eyes.

"Mummy and daddy are kissing." Rose giggled, walking right into my arms.

"C'mere champ!" Ross said to Ryder, resting him on his lap.

"You two are gonna have a new baby brother or sister." I told my two beautiful kids.

"And I'm gonna get another niece or nephew to spoil!" Rydel teased, kissing Rose on her cheek.

"I love you guys so much!" Ross said, wrapping his arms around Ryder and my waist.

"Ever since I met you guys, my life has been a roller coaster!" I said, looking at my amazing family. "Ever since I hung out with you at the beach, everything changed."