Chapter 31

Skylar's P.O.V.

"Skylar, stay still!" Rydel snapped, fixing my hair and makeup while Stormie added the finishing touches to my dress.

Today is the day. The day I get to spend the rest of my life, with the love of my life. Today is the day I get married to Ross Lynch, my boyfriend for 2 years. I'm a nervous wreak but also extremely overjoyed.

"I can't help it Rydel, I'm just so nervous!" I replied, trying not to move.

"Well don't be! You and Ross are made for each other and you have nothing to be worried about! Everything's under control." Rydel reassured me. "Ok done! Now I'm gonna get changed. You look beautiful, Sky." She said in awe.

"Perfect!" Stormie said, watching me. She motioned her finger in a circle, so I twirled for them. "Ross is gonna be drooling when he sees you!" She squealed.

"Oh so the usual then!" Rydel joked. I giggled.

Rydel went off to get ready and Stormie took my hands and started speaking to me.

"Y'know Skylar, I knew from the first time Ross brought you home, that you two were meant for each other." Her eyes sparkled.

"Really?" I asked.

"Yeah. You've always been like a daughter to me. And after today, you'll officially be my daughter-in-law!" She squealed. I chuckled.

A couple minutes later, Rydel came out in the blue bridesmaid dress, we all picked out.

"OMG Rydel you look gorgeous!" I said, looking at Rydel.

"Hey hey don't say that! The bride is supposed to be the most beautiful in the room! And she still is!" Rydel said.

"Hey girls!" Riker came walking in.

"RIKER!" Rydel said, pushing him out and locking the door.

"What the heck Rydel!?" Riker asked.

"You're not supposed to see the bride till the wedding."

"Rydel, it's the groom who isn't supposed to see the bride..." Riker pointed out.

"Oh... Right." Rydel chuckled nervously, while opening the door.

"You look absolutely beautiful Skylar." Riker said.

"Thanks bud!" I smiled widely.

"Ross is definitely a lucky guy." He said, sticking his hands in his pockets, while rocking back and forth nervously. "Anyways, I think they're ready for you."

I nodded and my dad walked into the room. "Sweetheart, we're ready- Wow." He said.

"Hi Daddy," I grinned sheepishly.

"R-r-ready?" He stuttered.

"I guess so..." I said. My face was dripping with sweat, so I quickly dabbed a napkin on my forehead. "Let's go guys." I linked my arm through my dad's and we walked towards the door.

"Please stand for the procession." The minister instructed.

I put on my biggest and brightest smile, which wasn't that hard since today is considered the happiest day of my life. Rydel walked up first, then Megan, then Savannah. Then my dad and I started walking up the aisle. I was compelled to watch the congregation but for some reason my eyes drifted away and ended up on Ross. He was sweating and he looked like he was shaking. He was also biting his lip, which almost made me melt inside. He looked absolutely stunning in his black tux and his hair was slightly gelled back. He had a purple rose in his jacket pocket, as well as the groomsmen.