•Chapter 46•

AUSTRALIAN BOYBAND 5 SECONDS OF SUMMER QUITS THE MUSIC INDUSTRY IN A CLUB

5 Seconds of Summer (5SOS) Drummer, Ashton Irwin announced the bands unofficial resignation of their contract last night at a local club before leaving the scene with an unconscious Luke Hemmings, Vocalist and bassist of the band, and a flustered Michael Clifford, lead guitarist.

"We quit!" the drummer announced after a night of partying. It is said that the decision of the boys, stems from the pressure of opening for the renowned British boyband, One Direction.

We have yet to receive word from their record label on the situation but the question is, where are they now?

Reynolds threw the iPad he was reading from in a fit of rage on the wall of his office.

The press were having a field day about the boys' action last night and now, it's spiralled into a PR nightmare.

One Direction's management was on hold and have been trying to get a confirmation of last night's fiasco.

"Sir..." a timid voice interrupted him.

"What!?" He ground out. The pressure getting to him.

"T-The C-C-" the poor bespectacled boy stuttered.

"Spit it out!!"

The boy, Leo, cringed in fear.

"Out of my way!" Came another voice.

Rebecca shoved the boy away from the door, making him drop his glasses, and walked into the office like she owned it.

To make things worse, she unwittingly stepped on the fallen glasses snapping them in half and cracking the lens and making Leo release a whimper.

"Where the hell are they!?" she demanded.

She also slammed her palms unto the office table for extra effect.

"Not right now, Rebecca. I have more important matters to go over" Reynolds rubbed his temple, feeling another headache comming up.

"More important than me finding my boyfriend!?" she yelled, outraged.

"Don't start with me young lady"

"Umm, Sir.. " Leo spoke up again, recovering from getting shoved. But still not wearing his glasses.

"WHAT!?" The angry Reynoldses yelled, both giving acidic glares at the poor boy, making him shrink away.

"The CEO wants to speak with you. Right now she's in conference room H" Natasha spoke from behind the cowering boy, dressed professionally with heels that looked like they could kill.

With the look she's sporting, she might have already killed someone by stepping on them on her way to work.

"Just wonderful" Reynolds muttered under his breath and made his out, purposely bumping Natasha out of his way and stepping on the Scared boy's fallen glasses.

Natasha raised an eyebrow after the angry man before turning to look at his equally angry niece.

"You're not permitted to be in this office" She spoke.

"Says who" Rebecca challenged.

Natasha looked at her like she was something that got stuck on the bottom of her shoe before turning around and gestured for the boy to follow her.

"Says me" Natasha smirked before she spoke into her earpiece.

"Security, we have unauthorized personnel in here in the 12th floor. Assist her to the nearest exit please and I don't mean the window. Also, use the stairs to get her down"

She then reached for her purse and gave three hundred dollars to the boy that was following her.

"buy yourself a new pair of glasses and get me a cup of Espresso"

---

"CALUM, YOU'LL NEVER GUESS WHAT JUST HAPPENED!!" Clarice yelled while she was looking at something on her phone.

The pair were in the middle of a sleepover at Calum's house. Calum thought they'd be hitting two birds with one stone by doing some of the school projects they were assigned to do.

Calum stopped typing on his laptop and looked at Clarice. She looked giddy and excited for some reason.

"What happened?"

"Guess" she giggled

"Uhh..." Calum paused as he thought of things that could excite his best friend.

He thought of a few, like winning the lottery, an unlimited supply of concert tickets or a new promo at her favorite filipino restaurant

"You broke your high score at 2048?" He cringed at his own answer. it sounded so mundane and stu-

"How the hell did you even!?"

"Uhh...lucky guess?"

"Ugh, so much for a 16394 tile. Anyway I ordered pizza and some extra. You think Luke likes Hawaiian?"

Calum snapped into attention at the mention of his boyfriend's name.

"Why are you asking?" Calum asked. His voice laced with the heaviest of suspicion.

"Because" Clarice shrugged.

"Because what?"

"What?" Clarice asked. Her face the picture of confusion.

"What??" Calum asked, looking even more confused that Clarice.

"What are you talking about, Calum?" Clarice asked with all the innocence of a new born child.

"Me!? What are YOU talking about?"

Clarice motioned to respond but was interrupted by the sound of the doorbell

"I think that's them!" Clarice announced to no one in particular as she excitedly skipped out Calum's room.

"Who's them?"

Calum followed after her a second later. The black haired boy was curious and confused at the same time.

Calum thought of a few things that could possibly be the case but he stopped himself from assuming.

He didn't want the disappointment and the heartache that came with it.

As he stepped into the living room he saw Clarice open the door.

The sight that greeted Calum took his breath away.

He was immediately tackled by someone who he least expected to be at his house.

"Luke"

----

*flies in on a giant dorito*

HI!!!!

So so so so sorry about not being able to update. There were some things that happened that kind of fucked me up.

I can't even explain it in words how screwed up it was but let's just say it was as messy as a bathroom after a night of really bad chili.

Repainting toilets aside, I really am sorry about being MIA for such a long time. I do believe I am okay now and have found my muse.

Some of you probably have forgotten about this story or even removed it from your libraries. Again I am really really sorry for that.

Either way this story is nearing its dramatic conclusion so yeah...

For the last time, I'm really sorry guys :(

*gets whisked away by a flying polar bear with pink fur*