•Chapter 7•

A/n: *Magically emerges from a huge pile of ash in a display of Blue and Red fire*

KUMUSTA KAYO?

(how are you in Filipino)

I don't have classes today so that means an update. I may be updating later on but don't hold me on that!! okay? okay.

Just to clarify.

Calum has been living with his mother and sister, who are busy with their job, in LA for 4 years hence the slight american accent.

Jay(HI!!!) knows Calum because he is a Regular at the Cafe where him an Luke met up.

Clarice is half Filipino and is a Female version of myself. lol, i actually dated a guy who only wanted to date me bc he wanted to have sex, and we dated for 1 month. I dumped his sorry ass faster than he could blink.

Enough with le rant.

*Conjures up a giant egg from thin air*

*Sprouts Pheonix wings and flies away to write the next chapter*

---

When Luke steps into the tour bus, he is greeted with a smirking Michael and a pouting Ashton.

The second Michael sees him, his grin fades and is now replaced with a concerned frown.

"What happened to your face?"

"We played a little footie and the ball decided to steal a kiss"

Ashton makes a confused face.

"You played footie on your first date? But you cant play sports."

Luke just shrugs and makes his way to the bathroom to wash his face.

He checks his reflection and sees the total mess that was his face. His eyes were bloodshot due to the contact lenses breaking.

He cleans up his face and changes into some comfy sleeping clothes.

He is met with a yet again grinning Michael when he steps out of the bathroom.

"So what else did you do on this little date?"

"We had coffee, talked about Larry then played a little footie, nothing else really" Luke shrugged while sitting next to Ashton on the couch.

"Hey! that rhymed" Ashton laughs

"Oh cut the crap Luke, there's more to it than that" Michael smirks.

Luke suddenly remembers how Calum's eyes sparkled when he talked about his favorite fanfics, How he looked so adorable while playing, How his stomach swarmed with butterflies whenever Calum smiled at him.

"There really wasn't anything else. I see what your trying to do, and I don't like it" Luke narrows his eyes at Michael while his grin just widens.

Luke didn't know what was conspiring in Michaels head. He felt like Michael knew what was happening between him and Calum when it was him that Calum was talking to, not Michael. Michael wasn't the one who got to hear Calum laugh, he wasn't the one who got to talk to him and most of all, he didn't get Calum's number. Luke did.

Luke needed to stop his train of though because he started to sound like a child.

"Well, did he figure out who you really are?" Ashton asks

Luke shakes his head.

Ashton gives Luke a look before he stands up making his way to his bunk followed by a snickering Michael.