•Chapter 26•

*Shoots out from a pool of magma*

Get yo ass ready fo sum action.

lol just kidding.

*Winks cheekily then crumbles cleanly in a pile of pink sand*

---

Luke slowly stirred awake from the comfortable warmth of the firm yet soft body that was in his arms.

He could smell a very familiar and very arousing sort of smell. He couldn't resist breathing it in and hugging tighter.

He heard a quiet giggle and soon enough, his eyes snapped open as the door slammed shut.

His attention was brought back into the body that was pressed to him when it made a light snore.

It was Calum.

Luke wanted to pinch himself because he was positively sure that he was still dreaming because this was just too good to be true. But before he could move his hand, he noticed where it was resting.

Four of his fingers were inside Calum's boxers while his thumb rested beside his belly button. The tip of his middle finger could feel a few strands of hair from Calum's nether regions.

Luke felt his face heat up and turn a healthy shade of red. He pulled his hand away with such speed, you'd think he just got electrocuted. He probably did because he felt electric shocks from the contact.

Calum suddenly stirred in his sleep and turned around, unconsciously pulling Luke into his chest tightly, as if he would slip away if he loosed his grip. He rested his chin on Luke's blonde hair and breathed deeply. He let out a contented sigh before his breathing went stable.

Luke was utterly stunned and didn't know what to do. He seriously considered slipping out of Calum's grip and heading to the kitchen, but that idea flew out of the window when Calum suddenly wrapped his legs around Luke's.

Luke just decided to relax and indulge in the warmth that was Calum.

He wrapped his arms around Calum's middle and cuddled his firm chest. Breathing in Calum's scent and was rocked to sleep by Calum's steady breathing.

---

Luke softly awoke when he felt someone playing with his hair.

He looked up, only to be greeted by Calum's fond smile and beautiful brown eyes.

Luke got lost in his gaze and suddenly found himself leaning in, and his eyes slowly closing shut.

He felt Calum's warm breath fan over his mouth as the distance closed, every second ticking slowly, building up to a very special moment between the two.

They both suddenly didn't care about what other people would say, they had each other and that was that.

When their lips met, in a slow and passionate kiss, it was like the whole world suddenly didn't matter.

They let their lips and tongues  express how they longed for each other's touch, how they felt and how much they missed each other.

There was only passion, heat and something akin to love.

Luke's fingers wrapped itself in Calum's black hair, pulling it slightly, making Calum groan.

Calum's hands traveled downward to Luke's bum, kneading it making Luke moan in his mouth.

Then Calum realised what he was doing.

Yes, he did miss Luke but he realised that maybe he was moving a bit too fast.