•Chapter 1•

a/n: Hoi! so this is my first ever fanfic and i hope you guys like it! and also, let me know what you guys think in the comments?

----

Calum's phone rings, signalling an incoming call. He picks up his phone from the bedside table to see who was calling him. He answers the call when he sees his best friend's name flash on the screen.

"Get up and get dressed Hood, were going out" the voice on the other line immediately says

"Hello to you too Clarice, How's your weekend" he chuckles a little toward the end.

"it was okay, now shut up and do as I told you"

"Sorry Clarice, I cant come today" Calum yawns for the extra effect.

"What!? You have to come! we haven't had a night out in forever!" she whines on the other end.

"Clar, Its a school night, and I'm not up for the idea of going to school tomorrow with a hangover"

"But you haven't even left your house all week!"

"Ha! we both know that's not true" Calum laughs

Really it wasn't true, there was school and detention for coming in late and soccer practice. He felt like this was his first free Sunday in a long time and he just wanted to spend in his room playing video games, going through tumblr and eating junk food, not getting shitfaced and nursing a hang over the next day. Oh no, not today.

Clarice sighs on the other end.

"okay fine, I guess you'd rather look at tumblr porn and get off than hang out with the hottest girl in town" Calum can hear her smirk on the other end.

"you wish" Calum laughs

"HA! you didn't deny it! i knew it! you didn't deny going through tumblr porn and jacking off!" She says victoriously as if she found out one of the secrets to the universe.

"I don't look at tumblr porn, Clar" He protests half heartedly, which was okay because Calum will sometimes stumble upon some graphic Larry Fanfics that would permanently scar someone's  innocence, but he doesn't really pay it any mind.

Furthermore, Clarice doesn't really need to know these things since she already teases Calum about his 'unhealthy obsession' with this ship, and also because she may not be able to handle the dark corners of the Larry tag.

Clarice giggles on the other end and seems to let go of the issue.

"Okay, whatever you say Cal, I'll just see you tomorrow then?"

"Sure, you be careful in going out okay?"

"Nahhh, I think I'm just gonna stay home, watch Mean Girls and eat some ice cream"

"Okay, bye Clar, have fun"

"Yeah bye,I'll see you, when I see you" and with that, the line goes dead.

Calum goes to his bed and gets ready to go through his favorite tags on tumblr. He also gets ready o upload an AU with gifs and pictures he's been working on for a month and hopes that his followers and a lot more people will appreciate his hard work.

☔●•●•●•●

When asked, Luke wouldn't deny that he actually googles himself and he would tell you that he enjoys it most when he goes through their tags on tumblr.

When he first showed Michael and Ashton, Luke almost fell off his chair in laughter as Michael's jaw dropped and Ashton choked on his drink, spitting some on Michael's hair.