•Chapter 22•

*Comes out from a creepy looking Cabin*

Soooo. I broke jyrel's jaw from my punch... sorrynotsorry

no spoilers allowed. ;)

YAY UPDATE!!

*Opens a scary purple portal on the ground, throws jyrel's body in it before jumping in*

---

Calum couldn't sleep.

The last words he said to Luke kept replaying in his mind.

Okay, G'night babe...

G'night babe...

babe...

babe...

BABE.

Calum was having a mini panic attack. Him and Luke weren't even boyfriends yet and he had to ruin everything by unconsciously assuming and calling Luke 'babe'.

But somehow, a very small part of him was telling that Luke wouldn't mind. Still, that doesn't mean that Luke was actually okay with it.

He tried to blame it on exhaustion because he didn't mean to call Luke 'babe', he kinda did a little but, who's asking?

He just sat in bed, looking at his phone while his internal conflict happened till the sun's rays peaked through his window.

----

"Cal, you look like shit" Clarice bluntly states as they entered the school together.

He probably did. The dark bags under his eyes were a little more noticeable, his hair was askew and his posture slacked.

To top it off, Calum was a little more aware of other people looking at him. Everything made him insecure about himself since his early morning phone call with Luke.

He can almost hear all of them whispering things about him and about Luke.

"Did you hear? that's Luke Hemmings' new slut"

"Really? eww. that's so gay"

"I heard, he even fucked 5SOS' tour manager to get to them"

"That's just disgusting"

"OMG, I cannot express about their cute bromance!!"

"Shut up! Luke would never be friends with that Asian freak"

The murmuring continued. Calum knew they were just rumours, but he couldn't help but feel hurt at the terrible comments.

It was slowly being carved into his mind that Luke was getting a bad reputation, and it was all because of him.

He tried to ignore it, he really did. So he tried to just focus on his bestfriend.

Clarice was really close to popping a nerve and having a rampage at the murmuring. Calum just held her arm to calm her down.

They went to their lockers and took out the things they needed for class and put away stuff they didn't need.

"Is that her? Michael Clifford's whore"

"Yeah, I guess that's what they call, pity fuck. Its sad really"

The sound of metal scratching resonated and a locker door was suddenly flying around the hallway making a clanging sound as it hit the walls.

The noise snapped Calum out of his daze and saw that Clarice's locker door was missing and blood was dripping from her hand.