You didn't see that

When we got to his place, he let me in, and I almost forgot how incredible his house was. "Oh! I have a change of clothes in my car, I'm gonna go change if that's alright." I said. "Yeah of course, I'll be here." He shot me one of his award winning smiles.

 I walked back in, Derek looked at me, before looking me up and down

I walked back in, Derek looked at me, before looking me up and down. "How old are you?" He asked. "28. Why?" I asked. "Hm, I pinned you more as 24, you have a young soul. And you are tiny." He said shrugging his shoulders.

"I'm not even tiny. Just cause you're gigantic doesn't mean I'm small." I pouted. "Mmhm and you're about 5'3 from the looks of it, you dress younger than you are, and you seem like the youngest in the family." He said. "Stop profiling me!" I said quickly.

He shut himself up, a smirk making its way onto his face. "Would you like some wine-" Derek was cut off by my phone ringing.

It was an unknown number. "Hello?" I said into the phone. No response was given, just heavy breathing. "Hello?" I said again. "What are you doing in his house?" A deep voice said through the phone, making my veins run cold. "I- who is this?"

"Why are you in his house?" The voice asked again. "Who is this?" I asked again, my voice becoming shaky. "I thought you would've recognized my voice princess." "I'm sorry I think you have the wrong number." I said.

"Victoria Greyson, age 28, hazel eyes, tan skin, long brown hair. Just quit her job a few weeks ago because she was sexually assaulted, now works at a restaurant 10 minutes away from your oh so lovely apartment." I was in shock. Derek looked at me, reading the worry and fear on my face. I then put the phone on speaker.

"You were at the bar a few nights ago, you were drugged and bumped into Derek Morgan. You went to the bank to deposit a check for-"

"Who are you?" I said once more. "And now why would I tell you that when I know you have the phone on speaker?"

Derek has pulled out his phone, talking in a hushed voice. "Gotta go princess." The voice on the other end rushed out, and before I could reply the voice had hung up.

"C'mon, we're going to Quantico." Derek said quickly. "What why?" I asked confused. "Victoria you have a stalker, my team deals with these types of things." I shook my head. "I don't have a stalker." I mumbled, pushing the thought of someone watching my every move out of my mind.

"Yes you do. You heard all-" "Yeah I did Derek! So what?! It doesn't matter! I'm not special so why does it matter so damn much?!!" I screamed. "That is unnecessary roughness babygirl, and I don't appreciate your attitude. Now cut it out, and talk to me." He said grabbing my hands in his.

"I just don't see why it's such a big deal." I muttered. "Because, Victoria, there is someone out there who is watching you, who you hang out with, what you do and how you do certain things." I just shrugged. "I don't see why is matters though, there's nothing special about me so.." I trailed off. Derek brought me in for a hug, I wrapped my arms around his waist. "Baby, you are so incredible. I don't even know much about you, and you're already amazing. Not to mention how gorgeous you always are, and how constantly smile and wish happiness upon others." Derek smiled down at me.

My heart rate quickened, his caramel colored eyes bringing me comfort. "Thank you." I said in a hushed voice, while looking up at him. "Anytime, cuteness." A slight blush made its way to my cheeks. "C'mon let's get you to Quantico and we can figure out things from there. Alright?" I nodded my head, pulling away from him. We made our way to his car, and I got into the passenger's seat.

I nervously picked at my nails, my anxiety starting to kick in. I felt like breaking down, but in front of Derek? No thank you. But tears still formed, no matter how much I wished they hadn't.

I leaned my head back, taking in a long breath. A tear slowly rolling down my cheek. Derek glanced at me, before grabbing my hand and lacing our fingers together. He pressed light kisses on my knuckles. "I know baby, I know." He comforted. My tears only fell faster and my sobs only seemed to grow in volume.

Soon, Derek parked the car, a tall building standing before us. "We can wait a minute, if you wanna take a second to calm down?" Derek offered. I shrugged lightly, my sobs stopping, but tears still flowing. He looked at me, offering me a sympathetic smile, before wiping my tears with the pad of his thumb. "I'm scared." I whispered out, holding back the sobs. "I know, but I'm not letting anything happen to you."

{Derek's POV}

I knew she was vulnerable. The look in her glossy eyes said it all. Her shoulders were shaking slightly, she bit her lip, constantly trying to hold back a sob and calm down. Her hair was in a messy bun, but she still looked flawless. Even with her puffy cheeks and bloodshot eyes, even with her stuffed up nose.

"I-I think I'm ready to go." She said softly, a little sniff following. "C'mon, there's someone that I know is gonna love you." I said, trying to make her smile, even a little one. She simply nodded, carefully opening the passenger's door. She stepped out, her head shooting in every direction possible. She shut the door with a quiet slam.

"This way pretty girl." I tilted my head toward the doors. She in a way, trudged towards me, grabbing onto my arm. I scanned my ID, the doors unlocking. I held the door open for her, ushering her in with a small nudge.

My hand found its way to the small of her back, her body leaned closer to me, her hand coming up to wipe her tears. The entire way up was silent, other then her near inaudible sniffling. I once again held open the door. "Morgan what you doing here?" Spencer asked me.

"I'll tell you in a few, can you keep an eye on her while I talk to Hotch?" I asked rather quickly. "No, don't leave." Her hoarse voice, barely squeaked. "You're in good hands, I'll be right up there okay?" I pointed up to Hotch's office. She was hesitant, but nodded. Spencer was quick to have her take a seat, grabbing her a bottle of water.

I rushed up the small staircase. I knocked and walked in. "Hotch I need your help." He looked me, nodding for me to continue.

"My friend, she has a stalker. Victoria Greyson, 28. She was at my place and she got a phone call, stalker basically told her life story for the past week, maybe more. Gave every description about her physically." I knew he could tell that I cared, for God's sake he's a damn profiler.

"I'll get gather the team. Where is she right now?" He asked, closing a file and stacking it on top of the pile on his desk. "She's sitting down there." I said, seeing her wrapped in my FBI jacket, sitting with her legs folded on my desk chair. Playing a chess game with Reid, her cheeks were still damp with falling tears.

When Hotch got up and opened the door, I was still zoned out. Captivated by her beauty. "Morgan, you coming?" I was dragged out of my day dream, standing up. "Yeah." I answered shortly. I made my way towards her, she looked at me, the smallest smile making its way to her lips.

"Check mate." Her attention was pulled back to the game. A small pout formed itself on her face. "You cheated." She whined. "Well-"

"We gotta get working." Hotch interrupted Spencer, and both of them looked up from each other. "We have a case?" Reid asked. Victoria's head looked back down, her eyes on the floor.

"Ms. Greyson has a stalker."