Just Me?

PLAY VIDEO WHEN I TELL Y'ALL :)

⚠️: IF YOU HAVENT READ 'Great' YET THEN YOU WILL BE CONFUSED- THIS IS MY SECOND UPDATE TODAY

Enjoy bebs

{Derek's POV}

Victoria sent me to get the box, and I had just moved the shelves. They weren't too heavy, but at the same time they would be easier and faster to move if someone had helped me. But pretty boy was busy waiting downstairs.

I gently tapped the floorboards, trying to figure out which board was loose. "Found it." I mumbled to myself, lifting it up. An old beat up box sitting there, completely unbothered.

There was another box, a slightly bigger one. More neatly kept. I picked both up, opening up the beat up one first. "Oh, what did he do to you, baby?" I looked at the pictures, her childhood self covered in the blue and purple marks. I found a dvd, grabbing it. I slid it into the DVD player in her room.

"You're my little slut aren't you?" The words came from the monster's mouth, causing Victoria screaming out in horror. "Please! Someone stop him. Make it stop!" My heart withered at the sound of her cries, wishing I had been there to stop him. Been there to save her from the abuse he constantly put her through. My stomach was sick from the sight of him hurting her, his hips didn't seem to stop anytime soon, but I was done watching. I didn't want hear her screams and pleads for him stop.

I picked up the other box, curious as to what was in there. I probably shouldn't be going through her stuff, I always hated it when she asked too many invasive questions. I opened up the box, sitting through the pictures.

 I opened up the box, sitting through the pictures