fourteen

"By the way, how many you'll buy?" Mr. Shin asked.

"We'll buy a lot!" Said Han who's trying to peek at the counter but he couldn't because of his height.

"Who's speaking?" Mr. Shin asked, then he leaned on the counter to see the little Han. "Who's this kid?"

"Our son," Chenle answered.

"Your son?!" Mr. Shin asked, surprised. "Aren't you two too young to have a kid?"

Jisung nodded, "Yes, but we did it, so here's the outcome— We became parents at a young age."

"But at least you took care of him well," said Mr. Shin as he processed the tokens.

Mr. Shin gave them a hundred pieces of tokens and Jisung handed him the money.

"What's your name? How old are you?" Mr. Shun asked Han after he gave the tokens to Jisung.

"I'm Han! I'm three years old," said Han as he showed his three of his fingers.

"Be a good boy, okay?" Said Mr. Shin. "Always listen to your parents."

Han nodded at Mr. Shin, then he showed a thumbs up, and then the three of them bid their thanks and goodbyes to Mr. Shin and left the booth.

"Dada! Let's go there now!" Said Han as he pointed at the roller coaster.

"Can he handle it?" Jisung asked Chenle. He's worried that Han might cry at the roller coaster.

Chenle nodded, "He's not a cry baby like you."

Jisung, then, glared at Chenle. I'm not a cry baby anymore! I'm too old to be a cry baby.

The three went on the roller coaster. Luckily, Han passed the height requirement to ride it, to be honest, he barely passed it. The operator said that they have to go with Han inside since he's the smallest and youngest among the kids that would ride it, so they did.

"Are you nervous?" Jisung asked Han who's sitting between him and Chenle.

"I'm not," Han shook his head.

"Mister! Let this thing fly!" Said Han cheerfully at the operator when he pulled down the safety bar.

"Are you nervous?" Chenle asked Jisung, teasing him.

"I'm not!" Said Jisung, in denial.

And then the roller coaster finally started to move slowly upward.

"Woooh! Papa, Dada, this is cool!" Han shouted.

This is for kids. This is for kids. Jisung chanted in his mind while Chenle was looking at him— trying not to laugh because of Jisung's expression.

"Mister, make this fasterrrr!" Said Han when the roller coaster started to speed up. He even put his hands up in the air.

Han kept on shouting, he's enjoying the ride. Chenle was just chilling at his seat, this ride was nothing for him because it was not that fast as it was made for kids, and then there's Jisung who's holding the safety bar so tight, his expression was blank and he's getting pale.

When the roller coaster finally stopped Han was still not content. "That's it?"

"Yes, baby. That's it," Chenle replied then he held his son's hand.

"Are you okay?" Chenle asked Jisung who's sweating. Jisung's legs were also shaking.

"Dada, you scared?" Han asked his Dada.