News For This Book

Hey guys been a long time huh? It was like I fell off the face off the Earth tbh. I just wanna say thank you for reading this book it is very much appreciated but after what's been happening with the world I've just been overwhelmed and I hope you guys are staying safe out there.

Today I wanna say that I wanna start a clean slate. I will unpublish this story BUT only because I felt like the story was good but had too many plot holes so for the sake of this story I will rewrite it and I also had ideas for other books that I wanna prioritise and hope you guys don't mind :( it was such a long wait and I'm very VERY sorry that you guys had to wait that long, only to get this news.

I have more ideas for other books at the moment and I just lost ideas for this one. I was going to update wayyy back in January and February but then all of the COVID started to happen and it was just crazy.

The story on this was just a bit hectic and plotholes were everywhere and never knew how to fix them. I will rewrite this story. Don't know when but I will I just have more plans for other books atm. I also have the idea of just leaving this out for awhile instead of unpublishing it and then rewriting it after writing my other books but I do promise I'll get back to this one.

I'm really really sorry hope you guys understand.

And from the bottom of my heart please stay safe and sanitise❤️

~maybegabbie