7-Distant and green

Fun fact! Art is mine and I drew it! If you have life is strange amino you can see that I posted it, my username is @life_is_so_not_fair

Anyways let's get back to the story!!

Two months after beaver creek

God damn how long do we have to stay here...it's better than nothing.

Y/n sighs as she started to sit up for her position.

Sean has been so distant with me...and Daniel...I hang out with Finn instead and he looks angry at Finn as if he was the devil himself...did I do something wrong?!

Y/n brushed her now very long hair.

All he does is hang out with Cassidy she's nice and all but...

Y/n's grip tightened on the object. The negative thoughts taking over her powers again, every object in her tent started levitating ghostly into the air.

'I'll help you control it' he says...

Why are my powers more connected to my emotions?!

The thing with y/n's powers were that they were similar to Daniel's except, strangely, more connected to her emotions rather than controlled.

It wasn't easy for her at the moment. She breathed in and out,getting rid of the negative thoughts in her mind.

The objects fell to the ground in slow manner.

Y/n exited her tent, trying to forget the previous event that just happened.

"Did you see all that fog earlier?!"

Y/n hears penny says form the table.

"Came out of nowhere.."

Shit..

Y/n thought. Her cheeks turning a bit red in embarrassment.

Better learn to control this before I make up another storm...

Y/n walks up to the table to drink her daily intake of caffeine.

After she finished, y/n was about to walk up to her tent only to see Sean come out from the small tent they were sleeping on.

"Oh!...uh.. morning y/n"

"Morning Sean! How's the sleep?" Asked y/n.

"Better than ever, living large in humboldt" Sean jokes.

Y/n laughed,"oh by the way Sean, you... do you..wanna um" y/n fiddles with her fingers, lost for words.

You can do it! Just ask him to go the lake with you..geez

"Would you like to go the lake with me? Um later to stroll around?"

"Uh- sure y/n I'll see, Cass asked me for help with her chores later.. but I'm sure I can-"

Thunder erupts form the sky as heavy drops of rain start to fall into the ground.

"No-that's fine.." y/n smiles.

The thunder claps again, making Sean and even y/n jump at the sound.

In the distance y/n sees a tree getting hit buy the thunder strike and fall down straight into the lake creating a bit of a loud sound.

"That was weird, rain came out of nowhere and those thunder..so what do-"

Sean was about to say something but was interrupted only to see y/n not present.

Sean looks down in disappointment and walks to the table.

:::::::::::::::::::

Y/n ran to the lake, tears starting to well up in her eyes along with an anger of fire building up in her stomach.

This power is so messing with my emotions...at least I think it's my power.

When she got there, y/n sees a small figure levitating rocks.

"Daniel?"

Daniel turns around scared he was caught.

"Oh! Hi y/n, I was just practicing."

"Oh ok,be careful nobody catches you ok?"

Daniel nods in understanding.

Y/n stood in silence thinking about what just happened with Sean.

What happened earlier was not fair to him, running off like that was stupid and childish of me...

Y/n breathed in heavily, taking in the beauty of the landscape.

She concentrated on one piece of rock and started to float in the air. Unlike Daniel, she doesn't have to use her hand as much while using her power.

Y/n decided to go back to camp.

"Hey Daniel? You ready to go back or...you going to stay?"

"I'll stay,thanks"

Y/n nodded and left.

On her way she sees Sean and Cassidy talking.

Cassidy played her guitar in harmony while Sean smiles and draws.

I know this is mean but...

Y/n focused on the spot where Sean and Cassidy where located.

Soon small amount of rain started to fall on them as y/n focuses on one of the leaves and started to float them around.

Shit, what the fuck Is happening to me?! This is totally jealousy bullshit! Bad y/n...this isn't a movie!! Stop!!

Y/n stopped immediately. Sean looked around only to see y/n.

He sighed and walked up to her. "Y/n?! What was that!" Sean's voice was stern, yet he wasn't angry at y/n just genuinely curious on why she did such a thing.

"S-sorry Sean I was-ugh! I don't know what I was doing ok?!"

"Look-"

"It's just...Sean you've just been distant for a while and I thought Doing a prank on you would've been fun! And it was!"  Y/n admitted.

"Ok..ok.." Sean playfully rolled his eyes.

"Hey,y/n I know I haven't been around for a while,but I jut want to say.."

"Say?..." Asked y/n.

"Say that you should wake up early tomorrow! Yeah... work you know?" Sean says as he mentally slapped himself.

"Yeah...ok?" Y/n chuckled as she walks back to her tent.

A/n:guys this chapter wasn't that long but! I just wanted to explain the relationship y/n and Sean might be having to each other on the episode 3 version of this book.
On this version Sean and y/n would still be normal but be jealous from time to time. Meaning y/n hangs out with Finn and Sean hangs out with Cassidy.
And this chapter also explains a bit more about her powers so yeh

-awkward goodbye