5-Secrets

•A week later•

The past 7 days y/n and Sean's bond grew closer and eventually sees themselves as friends with occasional flirting here and there, while Daniel just looks at them in disgusts.

Y/n and Daniel grew closer too, finding out they both love choc-o-crisps was a tick to Daniel's list. Y/n treated him as she would if Daniel was y/n's little brother.

Y/n wakes up, her eyes adjusting to the bright light of the room.

She heard sounds of laughter and chuckling from outside the door and it made her smile knowing it was Daniels'.

Sean started to wake up as well.

"Good morning Sean, how was dreamland?" Y/n jokes.

"Oh you know typical but this bed feels like a fucking cloud." Sighed Sean.

Sean stood up from the bed putting on pants, ready to go outside.

Both went outside of the room seeing Daniel and Stephen playing with the train set.

"Awww! You guys are late you missed the train but it'll leave after breakfast, don't be late this time." Lectures Daniel like an adult.

"Sir, yes, sir" saluted y/n as she walked downstairs.

Sean following soon after.

"Oh my..look who's awake.. good morning sleepyheads!" Greeted Claire.

"That bed...feels like a cloud."

"Oh..I know" smiled Claire.

"Daniel!breakfast! Your brother and y/n's waiting."

"Grandpa's showing me a boxcar!" Daniel replies from upstairs.

"Stephen..your grandson needs to eat now, you can show him the boxcar later.." yelled Claire.

"I love how they're getting along." Claire says,cooking some scrambled eggs on the pan.

Footsteps were heard going down the stairs. Daniel enters the kitchen along with Stephen.

"We had an express delivery with the passengers but... the engine broke down" Daniel says disappointingly.

"Yup,has to go straight to the workshop!" Exclaimed Stephen.

"Good, no trains in the kitchen, remember?" Scolded Claire.

"Gotcha, chief" replied Stephen.

"Choo! Choo!" Daniel giggles as Stephen playfully pats his head.

This made y/n smile at the relationship between the two.

Claire came up to the table, the pan in hand.

"Is that enough? Everything okay?" Asked Claire.

The conversations between Sean and Claire pretty much was blocked from
Y/n's ear as she spaced out, looking at the sky while eating her breakfast.

Y/n's head perks up at the mention of Chris in the conversation.

"You'll get along good with our neighbors... we try to lend a hand..like to Charles next door, he lost his wife and things have been hard on him and his son, he'll just get lost in Seattle." Y/n looked at Claire in sympathy knowing she's trying to help with Chris's situation as no child that age should handle.

"How old is his son?" Asks Daniel.

"Oh! I think he's your age!" Y/n replies to Daniel, making him gasp in awe.

Sean looks at the two smiling at the bond.

Y/n caught the glimpse Sean kept giving her but shrugs it off.