2-The wolf brothers

|__________|

Your POV
So hungry... That was all I can think about. Hunger, thirst and sleep. I've been on the road for weeks now and not a single person stopped and asked me for help. Assholes, I thought.

I don't remember much after what happened at the party, I do know that the police wants me for questioning. It's all my fault, Arcadia Bay... everyone they...

a Tear fell down my cheeks just thinking about it.

3rd person POV
A few day later y/n walked past a sign that made her stomach feel butterflies.

It read Welcome! To Beaver Creek!
Y/n smiled so wide that her mouth was about to fall off her face.

Y/n's legs were jelly at this point as she walked and walked for miles, now glad that she found a town that wasn't wiped out by a tornado.

She walked through a small market,passing people with bright smiles on their faces.

This people are weird, or probably because no one every smiles in Arcadia Bay she laughed at the thought.

"Excuse me young lady you seem new around here?"

Y/n turned around to face an old woman with white hair, pale skin and was wearing glasses.

Y/n panicked not knowing what to tell the woman. "Uh..um" y/n stuttered, not knowing what to say. "Who are you staying with?" Asked the old woman, she wasn't creepy but more caring in a way. Fuck it, y/n thought." I actually", y/n cleared her throat," don't have.. a home.. to um stay" y/n blushed feeling embarrassed at her current situation. Fuck, hopefully she nice enough to give me money or buy me food or-
"Why don't you come with me? Please I do want to help and my house isn't too far away." Asked the mysterious woman. Shittle- Skittles, what the fuck should I do?! I mean an old woman won't murder me right? And plus she doesn't look like the type to kidnap me she can't probably even lift me,

Y/n sighed, What do I have lose? Your life dumbass.. her mind fought over itself but made one conclusion.

"Sure, I'll go thanks." y/n smiled at the woman.

"My name's Claire, and my husband he's at the car but he's name's Stephen." She introduced
Both went back to the car and got back the Reynolds's resident.

Fuck, am I going to die?! Y/n panicked. She went inside and was glad to see a house after a few weeks on the road.
"Sit here uh.." Claire trailed off. I didn't say my name oh shit how embarrassing. Y/n blushed in embarrassment.

"Y/n, my name's y/n" she announced. "Ok y/n, if you don't mind... we haven't seen you before around here, what are you doing out here by yourself? You seem pretty young. Now you don't need to tell us... we just want to know so we can help you ok?" Reassured Claire.

"I... I actually came from a town called Arcadia Bay, um it got wiped out by a tornado and I don't have anywhere else to go." Y/n frowned, remembering small memories from the incident which mad her eyes water.

"Oh, sweetie we're sorry for your loss." Claire says, in a sad manner.

"Me and Stephen will just talk for minute will be right back." Y/n nodded as Claire stood up from her chair.

Her and Stephen walked to the kitchen and started whispering something to each other. She's hurt.. help... we should.. her

Those were the only words y/n can make out of the conversation as they were to far away. Y/n stiffened right as they came back.

"We've decided that you can stay here for now until you figure things out, ok? Then we'll see what happens form there" Claire smiles. Y/n couldn't keep in her excitement. Smiled widely at the two. "Thanks you so much,Claire, Stephen that's nice of you.."

Processing what just happened made y/n's day much brighter than before.