6-Until We Meet Again

The next day

Y/n woke up hearing Sean mumbling to himself.

"Fuck, that kid never listens."

Y/n stood up from the mattress she was sleeping on, curious on the situation.

"Hey what's up?" Y/n asks. Sean pointed on the sketching slate on the bedside table.

"Oh shit, we should get him back then..." y/n looks at Sean. Sean nodded, lost for words at Daniel's action.

Last night, after Sean and Daniel had found out of y/n's power, they went over the rules again. With y/n around, it was easier for Daniel to express what he was feeling with his powers to y/n as they both can relate.

Y/n warned Daniel to never show it to anyone. Sean, that night was still tripped out finding about y/n's secret but Finding out they're not the only one handling this 'thing' made them feel relieved.

"Alright, y/n help me get this brat back home." Sean says, sighing in disappointment.

Y/n nodded and headed downstairs, along with Sean.

"Claire?! Stephen?!"

"Wait Sean, Sunday morning.."

"Oh right...they must be at church.." sean let out a breath of relief.

As Sean walked to the front door of the house he suddenly stopped and looked at Stephens laptop.

"Sean, I know it's hard...but it's just safer this way." Y/n touches Sean's shoulder, reassuring him.

"I've survived long without it.." y/n mumbled.

"Huh?"

"Nothing sean.."

Sean stares at the laptop again. "Ok, I'll just go on the browser...I won't log on any social media..I just want to see news about the incident."

"Ok, fine, doesn't sound too bad"

Sean walks to the laptop and going on google.

The conspiracy theories, for no apparent reason, made y/n internally chuckle. Knowing what happened, one conspiracy theory suggests about governments, experiments and that the event was faked.

After exploring the web, Both went outside,walking to Chris's house.

Sean stopped at the front yard, looking at the mini maze Chris constructed.

"Man...I thought Daniel was the crafty one." Sean says. Y/n smiles at boy, shaking her head and chuckling.

"Oh trust me...that's just the start."

Sean and y/n enters the household. Right when they open the door they see Chris levitating his toys.

"Daniel?! What the hells happening here?!" Questions Sean.

The toys immediately drop to the ground as Daniel stammers for a reason.

"Y/n! Guess what? I have a superpower... you guys saw me yesterday, I know you did!" Exclaimed Chris.

"I can move things,objects! With my mind!"

Oh no...Daniel, Chris could get seriously hurt...shit how do I break it to him?

"Oh? A superpower really?" Sean implies to Daniel as he looked down in regret.

"Yes!"