4-Diaz Lobos

|🐺🐺🐺|

The Diaz Brothers..

"C'mon Daniel, let's start walking. We got a long road ahead of us." Sean told Daniel.

Daniel stood in front of mushroom's grave in disbelief and sadness.

"Sean, do you think she's in heaven... with dad?" Daniel sniffed.

"Of course enano, he'll take good care of her."

"Wait... what about his allergies?" Daniel Asked worryingly.

"Don't worry enano there are no allergies up there" Sean chuckled. Daniel nodded, understanding what Sean said.

They went back inside the cabin and took all their stuff.

"I trust you to look after the house mushroom." Daniel says to the three headed snowmen that was present in front of him.

"So long my dudes"

——————————————————————-

Sean and Daniel started waking to the house of their grandparents. The journey was long and tiring. Along the way they had to cross a river, camp out on snow and Sean had to carry Daniel on his back as the 9 year old was too tired to walk any further.

••••••••••••••••••••••
^Time Skip^

The sun sinks into the horizon as the moon replaces it. The night was windy and cold. The two brothers decided that they should stop for a rest.

The two brothers were sitting down on the snow in front of their campfire.

"Sean... are we there yet?" Asked Daniel impatiently.

"Dude, I told you to never say that again." Lectured Sean, massaging his temples.

Daniel rolled his eyes at Sean's comment and sighed, too tired after walking for almost the whole day.

"Do you think... Grandma and grandpa have a console?" Daniel asks smiling. Sean laughed at the little boy.

"I don't think so dude" Sean chuckled.

////////////////////////

The brothers managed to escape the tall wooden area and saw a house in the distance.

"Is that it?" Asked Daniel curiously.

"I don't know, maybe"

Sean and Daniel walked to the house present. It was colored red and had decorations for the upcoming Christmas.

Sean suddenly got a feeling of nostalgia just by looking at the house.

"Wait Daniel I think this is it!" Sean's voice was filled with relief like never before.

Sean checked the mailbox that was in front of the house, "we made it Daniel... its been a long time since I've been here."