Chapter Fifteen

CHAPTER FIFTEEN

"So, will you?" Tanong ni Dion Matthew sa kanya. Tinignan niya ang kanyang mga magulang. Confusion was written in her face. At talaga namang naguguluhan siya. Who wouldn't be?

"I-- uhm.. sure?" It was an statement but it came out as a question. The guy who named Dion chuckled and pulled her next to them.

The music started to play. It was slow and so sweet but she find it cringe. People started to stare and awed at them like they were perfect fit for each other.

"Put your hands on my shoulders, Binibini." Sabi ni Dion habang unti-unting bumababa ang kanyang kamay sa bewang niya. Atara cringe and was awkward at the same time.

Then they started to dance. Dion was looking intently at her while she averted her eyes. Then pumako ang tingin niya sa Tito niyang nakatingin sa kanya.

He didn't smile at her, bagkus ay taimtim niya itong tinignan—na para bang may binabalak na masama ito sa kanya. Nanginig siya sa kilabot kaya tumingin ulit siya sa mga taong nagiinuman at nagmamalakihan ng kayamanan. The party was full of boastful men.

"So, what do you do for a living?" Dion asked her while they were still dancing. "Uhh, I'm a Law student at graduating na ngayong next month." Sabi ni Atara with a small smile in her lips.

Dion smiled at her and twirl her around. And when she was about to face this Dion guy, Dion manage to pull her and swiftly collided their bodies. Dikit na dikit na ang kanilang katawan.

The crowd went nuts as Atara was still in shock. She didn't see that coming. Ngumiti si Dion ulit sa kanya at niyakap ang kanyang bewang at a-akmang hahalikan si Atara ng mamatay lahat ng ilaw.

Natakot siya pero nanaig sa kanya ang kagustuhang umalis. Why did her parents set an arrangement? At bakit pa sa anak ng Presidente nito?

Nag ingayan ang lahat at nagsigawan. But she still in place. Nakinig na lang siya sa ingay ng paligid niya ng biglang may humila sa kanya.

"H-hey!" Sigaw niya pero nawala iyon when she smelled something familiar. "Let's go." Sabi nito. The way his voice spoke, she fell in love. Too deep and raspy. Too husky.

Eustace.

"Quickly baby." Sabi nito at pinangko si Atara. Wala siyang magawa kaya nagpaubaya na lang siya sa lalaking mahal niya. If Dion carried her like this, she will probably puke. It's way more awkward and cringe.

"What were you thinking!" Mahinang sigaw ni Atara kay Eustace. "I'm getting you out here baby. Bahala na sila diyan." Sabi ni Eustace.

Several minutes later, umingay ulit at may ilaw na ang bahay nila. Then several shouts came from her Mom and Dad.

"Sakay na baby." Sabi ni Eustace at binuksan ang pintuan ng shotgun seat. Sumakay si Atara at tinignan si Eustace na umikot sa sasakyan at sumakay na sa driver's seat.

The way he handle the party was so full of nervousness. Baka mapatay siya dahil puno iyon ng mga pulis! "You damn Eustace! What if nahuli ka nila? Alam mo bang puno doon ng pulis? What were you fvcking thinking Eustace!" Galit na sabi ni Atara.

Eustace smiled at her and stop the car. Nagtaka si Atara bakit niya hininto ang sasakyan kaya tinignan niya ito. But an accident will always happen, their lips met automatically.

Eustace groaned and deepened the kiss they shared. Cupping Atara's cheek while asking Atara's permission to  enter her mouth.

"Kiss back, Atara." Eustace mumbled and kissed her again. This time, Her mouth opened up, giving Eustace her answer. Tongue to tongue and mouth to mouth. Making out in her car. Atara encircled her arms on his neck responding to the spark they had.

"E-eustace air." Atara whispered. Eustace chuckled and pulled away from her. "Shut up now baby." Sabi ni Eustace at sinimulan agad na magdrive.

Then the stereo automatically played Britney Spears' Criminal.

He is a hustler, he's no good at all.
He is a loser, he's a bum bum bum bum.
He lies, he bluffs, he's unreliable.
He is a sucker with a gun gun gun gun.

Ipinikit ni Atara ang kanyang mga mata at sumandal sa bintana ng sasakyan niya. Then she felt her hand were intertwined with Eustace hands, giving her chills to her heart.

I know you told I should stay away,
I know you said he's just a dog astray and,
He's a badboy with a tainted heart,
And even I know this ain't smart.

Ramdam na ramdam ni Atara ang kanta ni Britney Spears. I mean, Eustace is a criminal and the lyrics describes him. At isa pa, she finds the song erotic and hot to dance on top of him.

'Hey brain! Anong sayaw sa itaas nito? Are you freaking me!' Atara shouts at her brain. She felt hot at all of a sudden.

Cause Mama I'm inlove with a criminal.
And this type of love isn't rational, it's Physical.
Mama please don't cry, I will be alright.
All reason aside, I just can't deny,
I love the guy.

Oo mahal niya si Eustace. Everytime like he's with her? Her heart shouts and yearn for his dangerous love. Her heart only wants him. Only him.

He is a villain by the devil's law.
He is a killer just for fun fun fun fun.
That man's a snitch and unpredictable,
He's got no conscience he got none none none none.
All I know, should've let go? But no.
Cause, He's a badboy with a tainted heart.
And even I know this ain't smart.

In the Law, he is a criminal for killing someone. Pero framed lang iyon diba? Framed lang. So he's no killer only in her eyes. He murdered her heart and stole it like he wants it.

Should she let go? But her heart will be devastated if she lost Eustace, her no prince charming. Just a criminal.

Cause Mama I'm inlove with a criminal.
And this type of love isn't rational, it's Physical.
Mama please don't cry, I will be alright.
All reason aside, I just can't deny,
I love the guy.

And he's got my name,
Tattooed on his arm—his lucky charm.
So I guess it's okay, he's with me.
And I hear people talk,
Trying to make remarks keep us apart,
But I don't even hear, I don't care.

This love will make the society hate her. They will judge her for falling in love with this brute beside her. But does it makes her heart fall out of love? She don't even care. Someday she will engraved her name on his heart.

Cause Mama I'm inlove with a criminal.
And this type of love isn't rational, it's Physical.
Mama please don't cry, I will be alright.
All reason aside, I just can't deny,
I love the guy.

Mama I'm inlove with a criminal.
And this type of love isn't rational, it's Physical.
Mama please don't cry, I will be alright.
All reason aside, I just can't deny,
I love the guy.

Then her eyes open, She's inlove with a criminal. She felt sorry for her parents, but this kind of feeling will always be her choice to pick—picking Eustace rather than her parents.

And by crook or hook, she will definitely make Eustace fall into her charms.