Chapter Three

CHAPTER THREE

Nagising si Atara na parang may nakadagan sa kanyang tiyan. Humikab siya at binuksan ang kanyang mga mata sabay angat ng kanyang mga kamay.

Ng biglang napansin niya ang lalaking nagngangalang Eustace na nakayakap sa kanya at tila mahimbing ang tulog. Bumilis ang tibok ng kanyang puso at hindi mapigilang sumigaw habang namumula ang mukha.

"EUSTACE?! ANONG GINAGAWA MO RITO?" Sigaw niya habang dagli-dagling kinuha ang kumot at itinakip sa kanyang katawan.

"Hindi mo maalala ang nangyari?" Mahinang sabi niya habang nakapikit ang mga mata nito. Atara looked at her body, hindi naman masakit ang ano niya, pero wala siyang bra.

Again, her face reddened as his touch sents havoc to her spine. God gracious, please don't tell me na may nangyari sa amin! Mom will kill me if something happened!

"Oh, sad. Hindi mo talaga maalala. It was a home run last night." He said as he opened his eyes and stared at her—with small smile in his lips.

"A-anong home run! We didn't do that! H-hindi ko maramdaman yung sakit sa ano ko! So technically hindi natin yun g-ginawa!" Defensive na sabi ni Atara habang nakatakip pa rin ang kumot sa kanyang katawan.

"How are you so sure about that? You were sleeping at the time." Eustace said and sat up while leaning towards her. Her heart went rigid as she saw his morning get up.

Messy hair, his morning eyes and his raspy-husky voice! And her gaze went downward. Oh lala, his abs. I can feel my mouth watered.

"Gaze up Ms. Atara." He said smirking as he cupped her jaw and gazed it up. "Eye raping me is bad you know?" He added which Atara blushed again.

"I-I wasn't eye raping you Mr. Valiente. And please! Walang nangyari sa atin!" She said forcing her words at him. She then heard his deep chuckle which made her heart flip.

"Alright, I did carry you to the bed and removed your bra until I passed out here in your bed. Nothing happened." He said and got up of the bed.

Umalis si Eustace sa kwarto at iniwan ang nakangangang si Atara. Oh my goodness, he removed my bra! That handsome brute!

Hindi makagalaw si Atara dahil sa gulat. Did she heard it right? Did she?! "DAMN YOU EUSTACE!" She cursed, shouting at her room.

Bumuntong hininga siya at napagisipan na magluto since mamamalengke siya ngayong araw. Agad siyang tumayo at nagpunta sa kanyang banyo para magsipilyo at maghilamos.

Ng nakaharap siya sa salimin, nagulat ulit siya dahil sa kanyang suot. For God's sake hindi ito ang dapat kong sinusuot! I wear pyjamas and not this losses t-shirts or oversized t-shirt! Damn that criminal!

Ng matapos siyang magbihis ng normal, lumabas siya sa kanyang kwarto at napatigil sa paghakbang sa hagdan. Naramdaman niya ang kanyang labi na nakanganga sa kanyang namasdan.

The handsome criminal, nagpupush-up habang pinagpapawisan! This is truly a wonderful view!

"Sana ako na lang yung magpahid ng pawis niya." Out of the blue na sabi ni Atara.

"Actually, you can though. Want to wipe my sweat?" A raspy voice said. Umawang ang labi ni Atara ng mapansing nasa harapan na niya si Eustace. How did this man went infront of her so fast?

"A-ano?" Nauutal na tanong niya kay Eustace. "I said, you can wipe my sweat if you want to feel my body, baby." His husky voice made her heart flip again.

"N-no way! Haha..." She tried to laugh out. She was tempted to wipe his body pero as a woman who's dignity is higher than peasants, she avoided the temptation.

"Are you sure? It's all yours baby." He said smirking while handling her a tissue. Napalunok si Atara at umiling ng mabilis saka tumakbo papuntang kusina.

Narinig niyang tumawa ng malakas si Eustace at bumuntong hininga na lang siya. Eustace is so tempting that she has been smitten by his looks!

Hindi na lang siya nagsalita at nagluto na lang ng pancakes—her usual breakfast. Now that she remembered what happened, she shook her head and sighed badly.

Pinapatira niya ang lalaki sa bahay niya without him paying! Pero walang pera ang lalaki kaya pano siya nito babayaran?

"Eustace? Kain na tayo?" She said at inilapag ang dalawang plato na may laman na pancakes sa lamesa. "You just can't live here without paying Dude." She bluntly said.

Tumango naman si Eustace at hindi gumalaw. To think of it, hindi nga pweede na tumira siya dito without paying something.

"If you want to live here, I have terms and agreements." Agad na nabuhayan si Eustace at seryosong tinignan si Atara. He just can't leave here without cleaning his name!

"If you want, you have to clean my house and do my chores. Except for outside chores. Alam ko naman na hinahanap ka ng kapulisan. So, yeah. Inside the house lang. And please don't do nasty stuff inside my room! You damn brute!" She said at itinuro si Eustace gamit ang tinidor na hawak nito.

Tumango lang si Eustace at umupo sa selya at ngumiti kay Atara. "Thank you." Sabi niya at kumain ng hinanda nito.

Atara blushed and smiled at him. Hindi na siya nagcomento pa at tinignan lang ang kinakain niya. "Why did you let me here?" He asked.

It made Atara stop from eating. Bakit niya ginawa yun? Is it because she is attractive and was smitten by Eustace, the criminal? Is it because there is something about him?

"B-because I am a Law Student and I seek for justice and peace. Hearing your story, it made me realize that I want to fight for your rights. Kaya kapag naka graduate na ako, I will fight for you." She said.

Eustace felt that his cheeks heated. His heart was beating constantly and hard. He didn't know what to say. Ano nga dapat bang sabihin?

And then Eustace was fixed of what she said. She's a lawyer? Who would have thought that she is a lawyer? You can use here Eustace, to clean your name.

Eustace smiled and look at Atara, eating silently while blushing. He knew Atara had developed some feelings towards him.

Hence, he can use her. To clean and clear his name, he just have to be a good dog to her. I'm sorry Atara, but I need to use you.