Chapter Six

CHAPTER SIX

Naramdaman ni Eustace na nakatulog na si Atara sa kanyang tabi habang nakayakap sa kanya. Napangiti siya at pinatay ang TV. Bumuntong hininga siya at hinawakan si Atara sa balikat.

"Hoy, gising." Pukaw atensyon niya kay Atara. Ngunit naging malalim na ang kanyang paghinga at mahina na itong humihilik.

Tinitigan niya muna si Atara at hinagod nito ang kanyang pisnge. "Beautiful." Munting sabi ni Eustace sa natutulog na dalaga.

His facial expression changes as he began to stroke her hair at the back of her ears, his eyes were gazing at her lips- he wanted to kiss and make out with her cupid-like-lips.

And then he touches her cheek, down to her neck to her shoulder blade. He swallowed a lump in his throat, as his desire rises.

Bumuntong hininga ulit si Eustace kaya dahan-dahan niya itong kinarga na para bang kababago pa nila ikasal. Atara move but it didn't wake up thus, she snuggle closely to his body-sniffing his scent.

Mahina siyang napatawa habang naglalakad sa kanyang kwarto. As he was walking through the stairs, he suddenly remembered his plan.

His plan was simple. To let her fall deeply inlove with him so that she will do everything that he desires. Using Atara might be the way for him to get him out behind the prison.

And of course, he will use all his charms and tricks- for Atara will be fallen in love with him. He smirked as he opened the door next to him.

His plan will work, he's confident about his plan. Now that Atara is badly smitten by him.

When Eustace reach his destination, unti-unti niyang inilapag si Atara sa kanyang higaan at kinumutan niya iyon.

Eustace wanted to cuddle and lay down beside her. But of course his Libido is rising so he stopped himself from doing such pervert act to her.

Eustace looked at her for the last time. ' Truly a sleeping beauty.' Eustace mumbled to himself. He stared for one last time and left her room with his shaft saluting in his pants.
.
.
Morning came for the both of them, Eustace woke up and decided to proceed to his plan. Bumangga siya at agad na nagpush up sa sahig.

When he reaches ten, his sweat was running all over his body as he continued to pump and pump on the floor. After minutes of doing push-ups, he stand and wipe all of his sweat running down to his abdomen part.

' It is time for your serving. Do your work now. Remember the agenda.' his brain said. Kaagad namang isinunod ni Eustace ang sinabi ng kanyang utak.

Starting today, he will make her fall down to his heels, deeply and until she has none to love herself. Eustace smirked and proceeded to the kitchen.

He started to grab some ingredients in the refrigerator, slicing and making them look lovely. And of course, the main dish is "Beef Steak".

Habang hinihintay na maluto ang ulam, naghanda siya ng toast bread at nagluto na rin ng bacon at sunny side up egg. Balak niya ring gawan ng snack ang dalaga.

Hinanda nito ang baunan at nilagyan na ng kanin at ulam, habang ang isang baunan naman ay nilagyan niya ng toasted sandwich gamit ang bacon at itlog.

"Good morning." Magiliw na pagbati ni Atara sa kanya. Tinignan niya ito at napasinghap na lang siya kay Atara. His eyes was fix at Atara-looking so sexy in her Xavier uniform.

"G-good morning." Namumulang sabi ni Eustace habang tinitignan niya itong naglalakad papalapit sa kanya. Tumikhim si Atara at umupo sa silya habang iniiwasang makipag eye to eye contact sa kanya.

"How's sleep?" Tanong ni Eustace habang nilalagyan ng kanin si Atara. Atara's face went red as she saw how Eustace put some rice into her plate.

"It's fine. Yours?" Atara asked him. He smiled sweetly at her making her heart flutter and admired him. "Oh, it was a good night sleep." Sagot ni Eustace at kumain na.

"By the way, Here's your lunch. I provided snack there." He said atsaka itinuro ang baunan na nakapatong sa lamesa.

"Thank you." She said at tumayo. Eustace stand and went to her side-pushing her against the wall. Stroking her hair back to her ear, he smiled seductively at her.

"You look beautiful." He said. Atara's face went reddened as Eustace started to twirl her hair in his fingers.

"Thank you." She said again. Eustace cupped her face and kissed her lips. Hindi na niya kaya pang pigilan ang kanyang pagnanais na mahalikan siya.

Atara was shocked when Eustace placed his lips next to her. It was an extreme pleasure to her-when their lips collided. Eustace began to move his lips making its way inside her.

Atara closed her eyes and started to copy Eustace's movements. Eustace groaned as he began to move his hands carresing her shoulder down to her waist.

She moaned as pleasure was burning inside her body. She can feel his desire for her-upon making out inside the kitchen.

Atara's hand went down to his waist pulling him closer to her. She hugged him tightly while savouring the kissed they shared.

Not until she felt something is poking in her tummy. Her curiousity strike so she squeezed it making Eustace squirm in delight.

She pushed Eustace but it didn't work, instead he pinned her hands above her head, still kissing her with passion burning inside.

"E-eustace... Air..." She pleaded when she felt she was running out of air. Eustace pulled away breathing heavily while smiling at her.

"I felt something was poking in my tummy. So I squeezed it." She said. Eustace looked at her shockingly but laugh hard afterwards.

Atara's face has confusion written in her. Why is he laughing? Is there something wrong?

"Is there something wrong?" She asked him. Eustace wiped his joyful tears and looked at Atara. He grinned which Atara finds it the most perverted one.

But seeing his grin made Atara's eyes widened and her mouth gaping. "Y-you don't mean?" She asked. Shock was visible in her face.

"If you want to touch my shaft so bad baby, there's no need for you to ask me. Touch it. You can even see and lick it." Eustace said while grinning ear to ear.

Atara's world hell apart. Nawalan ng kainosentehan ang kanyang kamay. SHE JUST SQUEEZED HIS GODDAMN LONG HOTDOG!

"You're making me horny again baby. Touch it again." He said. Atara pushed him and ran away from him grabing the packed lunch and run towards the door. "DAMN YOU VALIENTE!" Atara shouted while running away from him.

It made Eustace chuckled. Her action is so wild, yet cute.