Journey To The Land Of Waves

Start from the beginning

???:I am Tazuna a master bridge builder, and I must return to my country. I am building a bridge there and I expect you to get me there safely, even if it means giving up your life.

*timeskip to outside*

Naruko:yeah! All right!

Sakura:what are you getting so excited about Naruko?

Naruko:this is the first time I ever left the village. I'm a traveler now. Believe it.

Tazuna:hey, am I supposed to trust my life to this runt? She's a joke.

Y/n:hehe well that joke is my sister. And if you value your life...I suggest you don't bad mouth her infront of me. I don't care about the mission. If you do it again you face me.

Naruko:yeah don't look down on me someday people are gonna look up to me because I'm gonna be the Hokage. Believe it!

Tazuna:Hokage are powerful and wise. You are punt and brainless. The day you become Hokage, I'll sprout wings and fly.

Naruko:ah! Shut up people are gonna see I'm gonna become Hokage including you!

Tazuna:ha! You can become Hokage 10 times over, and to me you'll still be a nobody, a loser.

Naruko:ah! I'm going to make you pay for that right now!

She said as Kikashi held her back.

Y/n:Naruko don't do that besides I still need to pay him back for before. Now lets get going.

I said and we started to walk when Sakura who was holding my hand started to talk.

Sakura:say mr. Tazuna?

Tazuna:what is it?

Sakura:your country is the Land of Waves, right?

Tazuna:yeah. And what of it?

Sakura:Kikashi-sensei there are ninja in that country too, aren't there?

Kikashi:no, there are no ninja in the land of waves. But in kther countries, there are hidden villages, each with their own different customes and cultures, where ninja reside.

Then as we kept walking I saw a puddle and looked up and this caught sakuras attention.

Sakura:what is it?

I let go of her hand and signal them to stop. I looked at the puddle and drew my sword.

I then stabbed the pudddle and two people jumped to avoid it

Ninja1:damn how did he know?

Y/n:it didn't rain this week.

Naruko:hey y/n let me join in too!

Y/n:fine.

Thats when they wrapped chains around me but I used my sword to swiftly cut through. As naruko went to attack she missed and one of them was going to attack her and he was dangerously closs but I stopped him but he cut her hand and at this point I went into full rage mode. I cut his hand off and kicked him in the stomach. The other one tried to use a kunai on me but I cut the kunai and used my fire ball jutsu to blow him away. He was on the ground when I stabbed my sword near his face.