𝗦𝗘𝗩𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗘𝗘𝗡

Start from the beginning

"Earth to Y/N?"

I blinked twice before looking around. In front of me is the troupe with worried looks on their faces. Looking down, Chrollo let go of my hand already.

"S-Sorry, what is it again?"

"You've been staring at nothing for a minute already. Are you okay, Y/N-chan?"

Smiling sheepishly, Shalnark took off Chrollo's tux on my shoulder before replacing it with a dry jacket so I hugged it, smiling and muttering a thank you.

"Yup, I'm okay. Don't worry."

"She's hurt." Lucilfer interrupted. "Let's take her somewhere safe."

Everyone nodded at their leader's plan before lounging inside the van. Their first option is to go back to the hideout but I stopped Phinks since he was the one assigned at the stirring wheel this time.

"Let's switch."

"Why? You're hurt. We need to go back immediately and-"

I shook my head. "I can manage. We'll stay somewhere better for tonight."

Phinks looked like he hesitated a bit but the rest of the group just nodded at my suggestion, letting me take the driver's seat. The place I'm maneuvering right now isn't unfamiliar to them since they've been to my mansion before. Yup, on the night of the accident. It surely brought back painful memories to everyone, to me and Chrollo the most, but no one dared to speak a word.

We all sat there in silence with only ragged breaths to hear.

When we reached the destination, no one is still making a sound until the butlers greeted everyone. Taking the elevator, I pushed the topmost floor since it's the floor for the guests. There isn't too much room but I'm sure they can fit. Shalnark and Shizuku were the first ones to say something, amazed at the place.

"You can choose which room you can sleep in. Everything's fine with me." I started explaining.

"There are bathrooms with saunas on each room and they're all air-conditioned. Feel free to use it. For clothes, there are spares on each cabinet, both for males and females. If you can't sleep, I have a bar on the fifth floor. It's always open."

Uvo, Franklin, and Phinks cheered as the girls decided to sleep in one room while the boys occupied two. Rina was taken by the girls but her hands were still handcuffed. I walked back to the elevator as they all thanked me but before the door closed, I'm pretty sure I caught a glimpse of Chrollo's tear from his left cheek, causing me to gasp. He was staring at me like he was going to say something but the elevator closed already.

He's still in pain. No, we both are.

 No, we both are