𝗣𝗥𝗢𝗟𝗢𝗚𝗨𝗘

‣‣ SONG: RIOT

The old, ruined-like building, stood before me. Honestly, it's giving me the chills. It's been so long since I went here and memories just suddenly flowed back to me. But what's happening inside? I could hear the members' loud noises. Probably arguing about something?

Like seriously, don't tell me they've been like this since I'm gone...for one whole year! It's his fault anyway.

I stared at the message that Feitan sent me. "We need you here. Please."

If Feitan didn't put the word "please" on the end, I won't come and just delete his message but since it's rare for the little Fei-Fei to plead, I gave in anyway.

I threw my gloves on the road, covered with blood since I just finished a mission. The gun on my right hand which I summoned using my Nen, starts to dissolve as I made my way inside the building. My black, above-the-knee dress, with a very small slit on the left side, shines as the big moon's light hits it. The spider tattoo with a question mark on the middle was totally exposed because it was located on my right thigh, the tattoo that signifies the best yet worst events in my past life.

The tattoo that he personally etched on my skin that night I made a mistake.

As I jumped over the window, my long, h/c hair, covered my face as the wind blew hard.

The Phantom Troupe's inside. My troupe. His troupe. Ours.

I jumped down gracefully, nearly making a sound so the rest aren't still recognizing my presence. I hid behind a wall so I can hear their conversation. After one whole year, I really did a great job mastering my Nen and its components, and since I'm a Specialist, I can do greater stunts now than ever.

"If Y/N is only here, then we won't have a hard time arguing about this!" Nobu said angrily, slamming his sword on a rock table.

"She's not here, Nobu! Cut the crap!" Machi shouted back while still trying to contain herself. Seriously, since when did they become sentimental?

"What then? Let our troupe disband?! I'm calling her!"

"No! What do you think the leader will feel huh?!"The leader...

"Oya? Oya?" I leaned my back on a cold wall, crossing my arms against my chest.

"What's with the ruckus?"

I got out of my position, looking at them with a smirk. I covered myself with a dark, menacing aura that a normal person won't survive from a direct shock. It's been a year, guys!

"Oh God, it's Y/N!" Shalnark came rushing at me before I earned a tight hug.

"It's been a year."

I laughed at the cheerful Shalnark, he never changed. "Yeah, it's been so long. How are you?"

The other troupe members let a sigh of relief before coming at me. They all greeted me for my comeback and even the snob Feitan tapped me on my shoulder with a smile you can rarely see the flash on his face. We all walked into the middle when I noticed something. Something is missing.

No, someone.

"You came at the right time. We're in the middle of a discussion but the leader won't care to help."

The deep voice of Uvo boomed between the hall walls.

"Feitan texted me to come over. I hesitated at first but he put a "please" on the end so the end of the problem. What's the matter anyway?"

"We've been in a ruckus since you took a cool-off from the troupe, Y/N," Shalnark stated. "We barely made money."

Barely what? I was shaken by his words. Seriously? Am I really hearing this from a Phantom Troupe member? Unbelievable.

"Really? And why is that?"

"Ask the leader."

I choked. The leader. Chrollo Lucilfer.

Everyone in this group knows what happened in the past that's why no one ever dared to mention his name in front of me yet.

"He's been...unpredictable since you've gone and we all tried to—"

"I don't care." I flashed a cheeky smile. "I'm sorry but I really don't care."

"Oh yeah, right." Shalnark tried his best to smile and tried to clear off the tension forming between me and him in the air.

"Tell me why you're all arguing."

Machi was about to explain why they're all arguing when we all heard a throat clear from a distance. By the presence, I could immediately tell who is.

"So you're back."

His manly voice which I loved so much in the past was heard clearly. I lowered my head again as I smirked.

Of course, you're the one who made me join this group, remember? You even tattooed this mark on me.

"L-Leader..." —Uvogin.

"He looks...bad." —Nobunaga

Hushed voices stirred up in the air but I remained focused on the man in front of me. His built grew bigger but with his pale skin and dark bags under his eyes, you can sense that he didn't have enough rest for days. His hairstyle is changed, all brushed up. I want to say that it doesn't fit him but something in me says he's still so damn gorgeous.

"Of course I am."

I raised my head to see him. I gave a sinister look on my face, the look that makes everyone know that I want to kill at the moment. I wanna summon my very sharp scythe but I just can't ruin this dramatic moment.

"I will always be back."

Everyone in the room felt the tension, the burning hatred on my heart towards the leader, towards the man I used to love.

"Y/N."

I made my way to him, heels clicking on the cold, hard floor. He's way too dumbfounded, eyes latched onto my body. The rest of the troupe didn't dare to make a move or else stop me. The menacing aura around me just strengthens, making everyone nervous.

"I missed you actually..."

I grabbed him by the collar as I slammed my lips into his. He was too surprised to move at first but I smirked as I felt him deepening it when he came back to his senses. He never changed, the same playboy who still thinks that I'm head over heels for him, he sucks.

"...I missed you so much to the point that I wanna kill you right now..." I smirked. "...leader."