𝗦𝗜𝗫

I spent hours playing with Killua and Alluka first since Illumi's on the verge of killing me. No joke. I really did a great job pissing off my soon-to-be-husband and now he's alone in his room, probably thinking of ways how to kill me. Like, should he aim a gun at my head? Crucify me? Push me off a cliff? Buy an aquarium with a shark and put me there?

I don't know, but if he's thinking those things though, I'll tell him to give me a quick death.

When 11 o'clock came, Alluka decided to reach Illumi and start buying her new dresses. On my behalf, I just followed the kid on her way to the monster. Killua didn't bother to come with us, knowing that I'm doing fine with Nanika too. he said he'll be going and play with his toys. Illumi on the other hand, won't be minding if we brought two kids with us anyways.

Seriously, I just wanted to play too. Not to be coped up in this stupid mess I'm in. Bring me back to my childhood days, please!

"Aniki! Let's go to the mall now, can we?"

Alluka dashed inside her brother's room while I kept myself entertained by looking at the ceiling then to the walls back to the ceiling and then to the floor and--

"Y/N..." Shoot, the devil's calling me. Okay, here's the end of m "Let's go."

"H-Huh?"

"To the mall. Remember?"

"A-Ah, yes, yes. Let's go!"

I looked at Alluka before cheering with me, holding my hands. I want to ask Illumi if he's still mad at me or he's gonna shot me dead at the mall while Alluka is busy picking her clothes but Illumi responded as if he can read my mind.

"I'm not mad anymore."

I looked up to him, still shy. "Sorry," was all I can say.

"I said I'm not mad anymore."

"But I still need to say sorry."

"I should too," He said, pretending to be a gentleman. "It feels like I forced myself and the wedding too much on you. I should've let and give you time to think. Sorry."