𝗘𝗟𝗘𝗩𝗘𝗡

"That was so nerve-cracking."

I said between breaths while Chrollo guided me from climbing down the stairs, still can't brush off the smile on his lips.

Did I play really well? I mean, I can barely remember the chords!

"You left everyone awed. You're amazing, Y/N...R-Rina, I mean."

My heart jumps every time he calls me by my name. I smiled, "Thank you."

Chrollo grinned cheekily before Mrs. Lin greeted me with a hug. On the other hand, Mr. Kim was lost in my sight making tsk-ed under my breath, I'm itching to kill that man! I want to finish my job now! This dress is so uncomfortable, I mean, so many eyes are now latched onto my body.

"You are so great, Rina! I'm so speechless while you're playing! No, not just me, everyone was speechless! Mr. Achi was so lucky to have such a talented and amazing woman like you!"

"I can barely remember the chords, Mrs. Lin. But thank you. I'm glad to do it again." No, never! Never again!

"Aw, that's so good to hear. Mind having an early dinner first? You and your husband can take a look at the dishes there. Enjoy the party."

Mrs. Lin tapped me on the shoulder, eyeing Chrollo before turning away, making sure she's swaying her hips seductively. I disgustingly looked at the man beside me, which is really looking at Mrs. Lin, making my blood boil that's why I dragged Chrollo by his wrist before going to the food section.

"Ow, what was that for? You're ruining my suit."

"Just say you're hooking up with that Lin."

"W-What?" He chuckled before grabbing a plate. "Someone's jealous."

"Am not." I hissed, making sure I'm not frowning too much, or else someone might sense that we're arguing.

"You are, Y/N." Chrollo then placed his lips near my ear, whispering. "You are..."