SUGAR LIKE LIPS

Start from the beginning

"I could just help you." He offered as Ravenna didn't know how to respond back.

"It's fine, I got it from here." Ravenna quickly retorted as he sighed and pulled away from her. She instantly sighed in relief before serving the pasta on the ceramic plates peacefully.

She quickly headed back to where he was sitting to place his share of food in front of him.

"Here you go." She muttered in the air as she placed his plate in front of him before taking a seat next to him. Blowing off the steam from the pasta, he instantly appreciated the meal presented in front of him.

"How is it?" Ravenna asked hesitantly as he continued to go for a second bite of the pasta.

"It's perfect." He added as she smiled and continued eating the serving in front of her. As silence faded in, no other questions were asked from either of them.

"When is the baby girl going to come back?" He finally broke the silence out of the blue. Ravenna finished chewing and swallowing before answering his question.

"I usually babysit her every two weeks." Ravenna added as Rafael simply nodded in understanding before going back to the meal in front of him.

"Are you here for the therapy session?" Ravenna asked as she continued to look at the food in front of her.

"No." He answered straight forwarded. Ravenna looked at him confused.

"Then?" She asked as Rafael finished the last of the pasta in his plate.

"I don't know." He answered blandly making Ravenna sigh. As Ravenna finished off, she quickly grabbed his empty plate and headed for the kitchen sink. Placing the dishes in the sink, she turned around to see him entering the kitchen just behind her.

"You're bright as the moon in the sky and I know for a fact my darkness would ruin that innocence of yours Ravenna. So, do yourself and me a favor by forgetting me." Ravenna didn't know what to say. He was only a patient or that is what she had convinced her heart that had been jumping to other conclusions to.

"Rafael even the moon needs it's fair share of darkness or no one would see its true color or brightness." Ravenna expressed as he stood there listening like he always did.

"I would leave you at the end." He added as Ravenna smiled at him softly. She slowly stepped in front of him and wrapped her arms around the length his waist. She softly placed her head on top of his heart that was beating gently against his cage.

"Then, why are you asking me to leave you?" She questioned as he sighed and knew that even his heart knew she was going to bleed at the end. She was trying to grow a rose that had more thorns than petals.

"I'll ruin you for anyone else." He added as she smiled at his crude words that were meant to push her away.

"Then, let's start with now." She whispered to him as he pulled her away from his heartbeat and cupped her face in the palm of his hands.

He looked at her lips and then back at her mesmerizing eyes. Without a second thought, he bend down and crashed his lips onto hers. Ravenna instantly brought her hands up to the back of his head where she fisted a handful of his jet black hair.

His hands quickly traveled from her hips to her dressed back where he pushed her in closer to himself. Ravenna instantly moaned as he pulled away from her lips and travelled down to the crook of her neck. Her delicate neck was as if it was the scent of early spring with every kiss he stole, he was able to taste the sweetness of honeycombs.

"Rafael." She whispered as he travelled his kisses from the crook of her neck to the base of her revealed chest and there wasn't a better sound he had heard than his name on her sugar like lips.

♢ ♢ ♢

Wow I'm on a roll! Here's another update guys. I have shocked myself with the updates, but I hope you guys enjoyed them. Things just escalated quick, but it was about time.

♢ ♢ ♢

【AUTHOR CONTACT INFORMATION】

➊. Instagram | erotica_iris_grace

➋. Email | eroticairisgrace@gmail.com

❸. Aesthetician Instagram | iris_grace_

VOTE & COMMENT

J. Iris Grace