6 messages

For some reason, Jimin felt the day was passing by too slowly.
He was a bit absent minded but even so, he always answered the teacher's questions correctly and he also learned about 1/3 of the dance, he and Taemin would be performing on the festival.

It was currently the last period and he was in the infirmary with Lu Han.

Was he injured?
No.
Was Lu Han injured?
No.
It was a girl from their class whose name seemed to be Sana.
She was carrying many books and walking through the ground to reach the teacher's room in the next building when Lu Han accidentally bumped into her causing the books to fall and it just so happened that there were some edgy rocks which scraped her hands.

Jimin and Lu Han helped sana carry the books to the teacher's room and then brought her to the infirmary.

But the bad thing? There was no nurse.
It seems Nurse Mina had gone out for some kind of meeting with the teachers in the science major.

Jimin had quite some experience in this field. Afterall, even though baekhyun and chanyeol were like mom and dad, they were also the most mischevious.

Do and He would be bandaging them most of the time while Sehun passed them the cotton balls and such.

Jimin searched around the Infirmary and found what he was looking for.
Some antiseptic cream, thin bandage and cotton balls.

Firstly he made her wash sana hands under running water then using a clean towel, he helped her wipe her hands.
Then he applied antiseptic cream on her cuts which was finally secured with the application of some wrappings of the thin bandage.

Sana thanked Jimin and was about to leave when the sliding door of the infirmary slid open and two large figures stepped in.

Jimin gasped in shock while Lu Han and Sana also stepped back.

"Hello. Do you know where the nurse is? He needs some help with this cut."
Hoseok smiled lightly as he points at Yoongi's bloody hand filled with some cuts.

Lu Han stuttered due to their strong pheromones but still replied, "Nurse Mina is in a meeting. She won't be here until school is over most probably..."

Hoseok nodded and asked, "The girl's hand is treated. Can you please help him too?"
He asked Jimin who was in a bit of daze but still nodded.

Hoseok placed Yoongi on the bed and held his bloody hand for Jimin to aid to it.
Yoongi was tired from fighting with some alphas from the neighbouring school so he fell asleep on his way to the infirmary.

Jimin carefully held his hand and cleaned it with a wet towel. He applied the cream and also some alcohol as his cuts were more than Sana's and also deeper.

He used a thicker bandage for securing the wounds and finally, tied it carefully around his mate's hand.

Yoongi's left hand was injured and since he was a right handed person, nothing major would happen so Hoseok wasn't worried about having to feed the other.

On the other hand, Jimin felt bad for his hurt mate but he knew better than to use his scent To Help the other.

Hoseok would notice immediately as he was the only omega in this room while Sana and Lu Han were both Beta.

With a "done!", Jimin smiled at Hoseok in a joyful way.

Hoseok felt his heartbeat increase looking at the angelic features of the Boy in front of him but he knew, his mate is his only one.

Soon enough, his heartbeat calmed down but a single thought flashed across his mind which even he didn't notice.

"Will my mate be as cute as him...?"