A way of contact

Namjoon's sudden arrival stunned Jimin.
"Oh-ah... Hello?"

Namjoon smiled and turned back to his book.

Jimin sighed in relief and the Two friends shifted their seats to a place father away.

"Wah... So he's the Namjoon ice heard of... " Lu Han sighed.
"You've heard of him?"
Jimin curiously asks.
"En. I heard he's very strong and that he's a genius with a very high IQ well, he is also a bit clumsy. I heard he burnt the kitchen while cooking lunch with his group mates."
Lu Han was very well informed and seemed to know a lot even though he's not a local.

"Oh... Wait! How do you know so much?"
"Ah... My cousin, Xiumin, is a friend of theirs."

Jimin and Lu Han ignored Namjoon and continued their studies until the bell for the ending of the school finally rang.

"Yes! Freedom!" Lu Han had been tortured by Jimin and well, all he wanted Now was to go home and chillax.
"I didn't know I was a devil king in your mind. When are you going to finish the second chapter?"
Jimin chuckled as he patted the other's back.
"Uh... "
Lu Han sobbed miserably. Though he had finished one chapter, he still had to complete the second one as well.
He could only blame his inability to study English for this torture.

The two friends were talking and walking back to their class when Jimin suddenly asked Lu Han, "Lu Han, do you know of any chatting app which doesn't need phone number and can be used via email or something."

Lu Han scratched his head and finally remembered of an app.
"Oh yes! There's an app called Purple Bird. It requires only your email id and a username. You can also add friends via your ID code abd there's no need for anything like a number."
Jimin smiled and thanked Lu Han.

After packing their bags, Lu Han left with Xiumin who came to pick him up while Jimin was whisked away by Baekhyun and Sehun.

"Shall we hit the cafe near the subway before going home? I mean, it's barely 4..."
Chanyeol suggested and everyone agreed.

They rushed towards the third street and decided to rest at a cafe called XOXO.
[a/n:My sister's an EXO-L. 😋]

"What would you like to have?"
The girl at the counter asks.
She looked like a high schooler maybe she was a part timer.
She was gazing at Sehun in a very... Ambitious manner.
Well, he is a hunk afterall.

"Five Chocolate cake, two latte, three cappacino and two plates of French fries with spicy sauce. Thanks."
Sehun ignored the flirt and directly ordered the food for himself and the other four.

They sat in a five seat table just beside the big glass window.

"So Jimin, how was your day?" Sehun smiled.
"Good! Well, I almost got a heart attack when Namjoon suddenly showed up in the library but in anyways, the day was quite good."
Jimin narrates the incident and the other four nod in understanding.

"Hm... You said you'll show up on 13 June... It's a bit over a month away... "

It was currently the ending of April and so, it wasn't anything to worry about currently.
"En. Also, when does their heat start anyway?"
Jimin asks the important question.

"Since the hormones or King alphas will also weaken the other alphas, their heat date is known by everyone. It's 16th June that is three days after 13 June."
Chanyeol informs while feeding Baekhyun some Cake.
"OK."
Jimin takes out his iPhone and marks it in his planner. He then remembers the app and downloads it. It was a good app which fit all his means. He happily downloaded it and registered himself. The hard part was the username.