Date(♥ω♥*)

The special BUTTER MV 300 Million views chapter has been updated!!! Enjoy✨
Also, none of the chapters in this book have been edited so sorry in advance for any errors.
------

It was at around 7:15 when Jimin stirred awake. He drowsily stared at the large Movie screen blankly until minutes later, he snapped awake, this time for real.

Jimin looked around him, the six alphas were deep asleep, looking extremely content and also exhausted. Smiling to himself, he faintly let out his peachy vanilla and dewy scent To Help them have sweeter dreams and relax more.

Getting up from beside Jin, the omega exited the cinema room and stumbled back to the dining room where Si-ya was cleaning up.

"Good morning", the lady greeted to which Jimin smiled back. "Good morning, I wanted to ask if there are extra clothes. I forgot to bring a spare." He had brought his pajamas but forgot to pack a set of spare clothes.

"Oh of course. Just a second."
Si-ya went into the laundry room and returned with a large white t-shirt and a comparatively shorter set of black track suit. "The shirt is Taehyung's and track is Yoongi's. I just washed it yesterday so it's clean. You can use it."

Jimin thanked the lady and took the clothes, a faint smell of washing powder lingered yet since it hadn't been too long so Jimin could also pick up a faint scent of honey coupled with freshly baked cookies from the shirt while the track had the smell of calming chamomile and that of old books; they formed a perfect combination.

He headed back to the guest room, freshened up and changed into the track and shirt in mere ten to fifteen minutes.
Then he told Si-ya that he was going to go to the convenience store not too far away, maybe about 10 minutes, according to the navigation app.

Thankfully the app was correct and Jimin arrived not too late. He hurriedly bought his favorite green tea and honey drink, leaving the store after he paid using online payment.

Jimin walked the cemented path and slowly made his way back to the mansion where is soon as he crossed through the front door, he was engulfed in a tight hug

However, this time it wasn't the younger ones but Hoseok.
"Good morning jimin-ah." His bright sunshine like smile made Jimin's shy brighter.
"Morning, Hobi-hyung."
Hoseok smiled and brought forward his cheek while Jimin looked confusedly at the alpha.

"I'm waiting for my morning kiss." The alpha explained with his cheek still waiting for his kiss. Jimin blushed in embarrassment and contemplated for merely ten seconds before softly pecking the soft cheek of his awaiting alpha. Hoseok happily smiled and returned the favour by kissing Jimin on his left cheek and the colour of Jimin's blush on his face darkened.

"Hey! Hey! Hobi, that's no fair."
The next one to wake up and come down was Jin. He took back his baby and kissed Jimin's other cheek while Jimin also pecked him the same as he had done for Hosoek.