11

(EDITED)

The next few days were kinda a blur for me. I was wrong when I thought that girl I saw was fake, because she appeared the next days as well.

Mostly evenings, when I came back from the bathroom or Dite her room and were on my way to my own I would see her.

Sometimes she would look me straight in the eye, but nothing more. It was like a staring competition where I always would win, she never stared at me for longer then a minute.

I got so scared I made sure my room was always locked, and I even let Dite sleep in mine, too affraid that 'ghost girl' would want to get her and thats the last thing I wanted.

She exactly looks like Harry and it makes me somehow scared, because that way she may be a relative of him, innit?

I decided not to tell the Harry yet, he might know it already anyway. I'm glad we're getting somewhere in bond by the way. Since I was 'ill' we got kinda closer and I like to think we're friends now.

At the moment I'm cleaning in Harry's office while he's on his laptop. I can't help but stare at him sometimes in between. He got that look that takes your breath away.

I must say that I think I developed a kinda crush on him the past few weeks. We talk some more and I got to know some things about him like that he loves to watch romantic movies and plays the guitar, I have a soft spot for romantic guys.

I'm on the top of the bookshelf wiping away the dust when I hear some cracks below my feet. Before I know it the ladder I'm standing on breaks off and I close my eyes, waiting for the fall, but.. it doesn't come?

I then feel strong arms around my waist and open my eyes, it's Harry. He catched me, saved me.

We stare into each others eyes, both not knowing what to say or to do. It's like were both in a trance, but a good one. I want to thank him but the words seem to be stuck in my throat.

He then leans in and touches my lips with his. It's like fireworks explode into my stomach and even though I didn't expected this, I kiss back after a second.

When he pulls away I almost whine, not liking the coldness from the air against my lips. He smiles at me. "I wanted to do that for a long time." I now notice how close we are and that his smile shows off dimples.

Something clicks in my head...

My eyes widen and I take some steps back. He looks at me confused. "Did you not like it?" I cut him off. "Y-your'e Golden b-boy..."

《《《《

Oehhh remember Golden boy? Hope ya do!

Share my story and spread the love!

-N