4

(EDITED)

I turned around, "back here again?"

He gave me a little smile, "I saw what happened to you and that man, really a bastard. And excuse me for eavesdropping, I just want people to be safe. An amused sight though, seeing you kicking him in the private areas," he chuckled and I couldnt help but do the same.

I don't know what I had with this man, boy you could say.

His eyes just radiated something I admired. His company made me feel kind of safe, and honestly I don't know if I'm so happy about that, simply because I've never really experienced this. Not even with Jason...

"Again my apologies since I saw what happened but I must say that I feel a connection I didn't felt earlier." A light shade of pink appeared on his cheeks.

I smiled, he felt the same way. At that moment I was not thinking and before I knew it I asked, "may I kiss you?"

He nodded and soon enough our lips formed a way together. The kiss was not loving, mostly lust and everything around it.

The sexual tension was felt in the air.

Before I knew it he had lifted me up and I was taken to a room in bridal style, the door behind us locked by him.

"Are you sure you want this Mr. Kitty?"

I nodded, "you too?" He smiled like a sign he thought the same.

He looked out the window, "one thing you have to promise me though."

I hummed, letting him know I was listening.

"We don't show each other our faces."

I was a bit surprised what he must have noticed. "A mask is there to hide yourself. You can do anything but nobody will see who you are. Yet it is more of a way for me to show who I am, because without a mask I will be judged soon."

I put a hand on his shoulder, "I understand, it's a deal."

He gave me another smile that showed his dimples. He took 2 blindfolds and tied one around my head, then did the same to himself.

Our clothes were soon on the floor and I think the rest speaks for itself...

《《《《《

Bit short lads but it felt like this was the end for this chapter. Hope ya like it!