Going Cray-Cray

It's Me.
I screamed, snapping awake. Freddy. He was here.
"What?" spoke a muffled voice. I screamed again. Alex pushed himself up. "Wha's goin on?" he asked sleepily.
I went berserk. "Freddy! He's here!" I yelled, pointing to the door.
"Freddy? You mean. . .the animatronic?"
I nodded vigorously. "He's here!"
Rachel got up a few seconds after Alex did. "Wow. I've never seen somebody so excited about him before. You must be a big fan."
"Ha, ha."
I made a wild dash towards the door and locked it. Rachel and Alex watched groggily as I started barricading the door with chairs and pillows. Finally, Rachel put an end to my hysteric rampage.
"Stop! You are going nuts!"
I breathed heavily, over and over.
"I'm not going nuts. You are!"
Alex put a hand on my shoulder. "I'm going to say this once, and one time only. YOU ARE DELUSIONAL!"
Rachel nodded. "Yeah. You're going cray-cray!"
I took a few breaths and mustered up the courage to look out the peephole. Nothing was out there.
"You guys are coming with me."
Rachel frowned. "Where?"
"Mike's office.
___
"And you saw him in your dreams?" asked a worried Mike.
I nodded. "After the words It's Me flashed."
Mike developed a sudden interest on this spot on the floor. "What?" I asked. "Is there something wrong?"
Mike nodded. "Okay, second question. What did you see on his face?"
"What! I can't remember!"
Oh, but the minute after I said that, the image of his face flashed in my mind.
"I see. . .his eyes, his endoskeleton, his face with. . .two dark handprints on his face."
Mike's eyes shot up in fear. "Bite of '87," he murmured. I instantly got frustrated.
"Everyone keeps saying that! Who is this kid? What about his frontal lobe?"
Mike hummed and ignored me until I grabbed his shoulders and shook him.
"WHAT IS THE BITE?!" I screamed.
That shocked everybody in the room.
Mike sighed.
"Sit down. This may be a little harder to bare then you think.