Unwanted Lobotomy

I would've rather have the birds and the bee's talk with Alex than hearing about the gruesome occurrence from 1987. Mike (unfortunately) was very thorough with the detailed, describing the patient's recovery and all that.
"Why do you keep it a secret from everybody," Alex asked.
"I don't think that the owners of the company think that the 'bite' is good publicity," Mike replied. "They don't exactly run around saying stuff like 'Once, one of our creepy animatronics bit a child and destroyed his frontal lobe. If you bring your children to Freddy's, they might get free lobotomies!'"
Despite the layers of sarcasm, the idea of one of those animatronics becoming a temporary brain surgeon scared me. Alex could tell that it freaked me out. He started imitating PacMan and made large, exaggerated biting motions.
"We also don't like to talk about it because we also believe in superstitions. Talking about an entity can alert it."
"Okay, Plato. They are creepy, but they're also just robots. The real question you should be asking is 'why the hell would an engineer give one of the animatronics a mandible and sharp teeth? The robots should be cute, not creepy," Rachel said.
"That's the weird part! The engineer only designed the mouth to be a crevice, like a sock puppet. He had no idea why there would be actual teeth inside of the mouth. The original blueprints for the animatronics disappeared. Supposedly, the mandibles for all of the robots weren't even supposed to have enough pressure to crush a bag of potato chips, but it cracked a skull!" Mike exclaimed.
"Do you think that some one snuck into the building and modified it at night?" I asked.
Mike sighed. "Not likely. With all the hotels open, the restaurant is basically a 24/7 establishment. Talk about the city that never sleeps. We should've started a chain restaurant in Vegas."
The moment he finished his sentence, my brain exploded in pain. A splitting ache burned. I tried to scream for help, but my mouth clammed up. My eyes started to sting as tears overflowed and spilled onto the ground.
I know you
You were there that night
When? I though
You saw the blood
Avenge me or I will make your life hell
I don't know you! I replied. The pain slowly increased.
Think HARDER. You'll feel the pain that I felt.
Oh my God. I thought. I was speaking to the victim of the bite of '87.
The moment I made that realization, the pain cleared up, and my tears evaporated into a thin, steamy cloud.
I'm glad you saw it my way. Oh, how rude of me. Hello, my name is Bonnie Ramone. It's a pleasure to meet you.