How could that man tell father? How could my father not sympathize with me? Why the hell is he so mad?

"Taehyung, how could you not tell me about my business." He responds. I laugh in anger and scoff.

"Dad, it's not your problem anymore, it's mine. I'll get the laundromat back, I promise. I swear I will." I say raking my hand through my hair. I have reached my highest point of irritation.

I can't believe he still doesn't trust me to run this business on my own.

"Son, I don't think you can handle this." he finally voices.

I'm not little Taehyung anymore. I'm not the weak boy that needs him to hold my hand. I'm a grown-ass man.

"I just... don't want you to worry about it okay?" I mutter, trying to keep in all my emotions. I can't let him know how I really feel. Then he will really think that I can't do this business.

"It's not okay Taehyung. We'll talk about this when you get home." He says and hangs up the phone. I put my phone back into my pocket. I sigh and take a deep breath. And then kick the closest thing near me, a trashcan.

"FUCK...FUCK...FUCK."

I squat and put my legs between my knees. I've never been more pissed and defeated.

How could he not trust me?

I roughly grab my hair and try to collect my emotions.

I'm not crying in a fucking alley. I can be at my worst when I'm at home.

I finally sigh and get my shit together. I stand up and turn around to leave the alley.

"Mr.Kim?"

"AHHHH!"

What the hell.

When I look back up I see, Ms. Y/L/N standing at the alley opening.

Did she follow me?

"Ms.Y/L/N... is that you?" I continue to walk towards her and she comes out of her hiding place.

"Did you umm... hear any of that," I chuckle sadly.

This is such an embarrassing day.

"I'll do it, I'll help you." She declares. I look up in surprise. After yesterday I was sure she would say no to me. I feel a weight lift off my shoulders and I smile a little.

"Really," I whisper. "Are you serious?" She nods and I smile even harder. She's really going to help me. I feel tears coming.

Taehyung, no, you're not crying in an alley we've talked about this.

"Actually, if you're not busy could we have a meeting now." She asks looking up at me.

"Yes, thank you so much." I brightly smile and walk up to hug her. I wrap my arms around her and feel her freeze. Then she relaxes and accepts the hug.

"I'll be happy to work for you," she says lastly before turning around leading me out of the alley.

I can finally get my laundromat back. Thank you.

__________________________

I enter the firm tailing behind Y/N. Every time I enter I still can't get over its uniqueness. It was much more minimalist than most firms. We walked past the waiting area and towards the elevators. Before we could press the button to go up, we were halted by the receptionist.

"My my Y/N, what do we have here?" the blonde man asked with a devilish smirk. We both turned to the sound of his voice. Y/N rolled her eyes and sighed.