2

Jihyo stayed all night at Mina's house. She was crying all night so next time she wouldn't have too. She was crying all her pain and sorrow out and moved on.

The next day

Jihyo and mina come to school early cause they didn't fully finished their assignments and went to the library. They walked along shelves and grabbed the books that they needed. Both of them sat at the table along with pile and pile of books and started finishing their assignments.
Mina: jihyo?
Jihyo: ne?
Mina: have you ever think of being a normal girl.
Jihyo: you mean being girly and stuff.
Mina: yeah. Sometimes i think what will i look if i'm a normal college student.
Jihyo: so you don't want to be a nerd anymore.
Mina: it's not like that. I mean we can still be nerds but we should fix our selves a little. You know i even thought that's the reason why our boyfriend's is cheating on us.
Jihyo: do you still want him back. Jimin?
Mina looked at her with worried eyes.
Mina: if jennie didn't-
She can't continue her explanation and she just exploded with tears. Jihyo comforted her and said.
Jihyo: if you really want him back, let's do it.
Mina looked at him with half hopes. Jihyo wiped her tears and cupped her face.
Jihyo: don't cry mina. You didn't lose him. He lose you. And make him regret doing that to you. You understand?
Mina sadly nodded.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Please let me know what you felt while reading this. You could comment your opinions and suggestions in this chapter so i could improve my next further chapters. I would gratefully read those opinion of yours. Thank you❤️
-포레버마인3000