Chapter 10

ALYSSA'S P.O.V

Oh my god oh my god oh my god. Luke had actually recognised me and told me to meet him at Lavender Park.

My brain wasn't focusing right as I walked out of the M&G room into a room full of crying girls, who had just come out of the M&G.

"LUKE SMILED AT ME" I hear a girl screech, tears pouring down her face. I can't help but feel a pang of jealousy.

Why do I feel jealous? It was just a smile!

"Oh my god Alyssa!" Eliz barks.

"I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT JUST HAPPENED WHAT THE HELL" shrieked Eloise, she was shaking from excitement.

"WE MET THE JANOSKIANS!" Eliz was jumping up and down as tears poured down her face.

Maybe I was just dreaming? Did Luke Brooks just ask me to meet him somewhere? This doesn't happen to ordinary girls like me.

"Alyssa what's up?" Eloise snaps me out of my thoughts.

Should I tell her? No I can't, I don't even know her properly and what if she does something mad like tells the whole fandom or something.

"I'm just in shock" I pant.

She gives me a strange look and just shrugs it off.

We all walk out of the building, looking like complete messes with tears running down our faces. I get a few strange looks of random people on the street but I couldn't care less right now.

Luke Brooks had asked me to meet him somewhere, how do I care about anything else? The answer is I DON'T!

"Allyy?" Eliz snaps you out of your daydream.
"What" You furrow your eyebrows in confusion.
"You totally zoned out." She laughed.

How can I stay zoned in when Luke Brooks asked me to meet up with him! The answer is, I think CAN'T!!

-Such a bad chapter I'm so sorry don't hate me- IT WILL GET BETTER I PROMISE YOU! ILY ALL BTW!