Chapter 2

LUKE'S P.O.V

She was different.

She wasn't like all the other 10 year old fans, even though I still love every single one of my fans, however old they are.

I had to tweet her as soon as I saw her beautiful icon. I could tell she was special.

I prayed that she didn't have a boyfriend, even though I've only seen one picture of her, there's something about her that makes me think I won't find another girl as pretty as her, hopefully she has a nice personality aswell.

As I impatiently waited for a DM from the girl, who's name I now know is Alyssa, I hear the front door click open.

I hear footsteps, followed by laughing.

"We're homeeee!!" I hear jai say. He is probably with Ariana, I wish I had a relationship like theirs, they seem so in love, well apart from when she broke his heart, but that won't be happening again...

"Hey luke, what's up?" Ariana asks as she puts her bags down.

"You would think I'm mad if I told you" I laugh nervously, knowing its true.

"Try me" she laughs and sits on the couch opposite me.

"Well if you check my twitter you...."

I look up to see her grab her phone and quickly type in my username. I fiddle with my lip-ring nervously waiting for her reaction.

"Luke what the fuck...this better not be a joke on the poor girl..." Ariana raises her eyebrows but then she gasps.

"WOAH, she's so pretty! Oh my god it's like she should be a famous model or something, but it's not like it's possible you will ever meet her...right? Like come on you don't even know her, your fans must be so confused right now. Oh god she tweeted stuff like 'OMG is this a joke' you know you've gotten yourself into a mess right?"

I lean back further into the couch as I grab my phone.

"If she just DMs me back then...."

My eyes widen as I realise I have received a DM from her.

'Luke fucking brooks is this Forreal'

'If this is Beau playing a joke..'

'Luke?'

'Why me out of all the fans'

'Hello????!!'

'I don't have a boyfriend, boys don't pay much attention to me usually..'

I quickly type back a message as Ariana

keeps asking me thousands of questions.

'Hey babe, I swear this isn't a joke.

Your icon is so unique and your just so pretty :) I know this probably has never happened to anyone before, and it sounds stupid but I really can't just ignore how pretty you are! Glad and surprised to hear you don't have a boyfriend! Xx' I reply.

Jai walks over and takes a seat next to Ariana as he kisses her forehead. I can hear she is telling Jai about what I have done. I look up from my phone and Jai's eyes widen.

"The fuck bro?" he tries to say seriously but he can't control his laughter.

"If it was Ariana, instead of Alyssa you would have done the same" I shrugged.

"Oh so her names Alyssa" he winks

"And it course I would have, I knew she would be mine the moment I laid my eyes on her!" Ariana blushes.

"I love you babe" she says as she kisses him.

"I love you too" I hear jai say, and I can see the kiss is getting rougher.

"Guys get a room please..." I laugh as I throw a pillow at them.

"Oh so you and Alyssa wouldn't kiss at all if you two were to be together?" Ariana teases and I feel my cheeks burning.