( His Thoughts )

Xerxes POV...

I woke up with a heavy feeling, binuksan ko ang mga mata ko at pinilit umupo sa kama, I let my back rest on the headboard of my bed, my head is spinning and my eyes are heavy, naglakad ako palabas ng kwarto ko at wala sa loob na naglakad sa pathway where her room could be found, I gently open her door without noise trying not to wake her up, I look at the woman who made me sleep nearly dawn causes my headache to triggered, naglakad ako palapit sa kama niya, muntik na akong mapatawa sa sarili ko ng maalala kung paano ko ipinagutod ang pagbili ng mahihigan niya ng makita kong sa karton lang siya nahiga, a part of me saying that I let her sleep in that floor but the other one says opposite, I watched her sleep peacefully, salamat nalang sa ilaw na nagmumula sa balcony na malapit rin sa kwarto inookopa niya, I roam around my eyes all over this room, nakita ko ang mga damit niyang maayos na nakasabit sa dulo ng kwarto, I never bothered buying her a closet, I walk towards where her clothes are, I saw how old her dresses are, My eyes locked upon seeing a one certain dress that I bought years ago, I never saw her wearing this, napansin kong puro luna ang lahat ng mga damit niya, anu bang ginagawa ng asawa niya? Noong kami pa ay nagtatabi talaga ako ng pambili ng bagong damit para sa kanya, I always made sure to keep a cent for her new clothes every week, I even made sure she will always had everything she needs, but why does her husband let her be like this? I never bother knowing how her life doing after I knew that she married that old fog.

After inherit all my father's wealth we left after my daughter's surgery went well, after everything she does, I'm still thankful dahil iniwan niya sakin ang anak namin, si Lexi ang natira sakin ng mga panahong lugmok ako iniwan ng babaeng minahal ko, siya ang nagpuna ng kulang na iniwan ng Ina niya sa puso ko, wala talaga akong fiance o girlfriend man lang gusto ko lang siyang pasakitan  gusto ko lang malaman niya na hindi na ako ang dating X na iniwan niya noon, ang X na nagmakaawang huwag niyang iwan, Krissy is just a random b*tch who clung into men with wealth, I just needed her to stay away from Roxanne, My causin is getting married to her fiancee otoy or should I say Phoenix Montemayor, kinailangan ko lang siyang ilayo para hindi na siya maging sagabal pa sa nalalapit na kasal ng dalawa.

Yes Osang is my Cousin and she was the reason why I spend a lot of years on the street, my mother and her mother were sibling, She was the only relative I had after My mom died, after Montemayor adopted her, umalis ako sa Quiapo ng masigurong okey na siya at nagpakalayo kasama ng babaeng nakahiga ngayon sa kama sa harap ko.

I am the second member of DNS, An elite Fraternity Brotherhood, joining the group wasnt really my choice, Rogue was my best Buddy when I was first introduced to bussiness world, and he was the one who build our Clan, we have our own Power, Wealth, Popularity and even the women we wanted to be in bed, but women are only for pleasures, we are forbidden to love one woman, we are to give them pleasures but only for a night, it is a d*mm f*cking rule but I agreed.

" X? " Nabalik ako sa wisyo ng marinig ko ang boses niya, I turn to look at her face full of confusion and shock in fear, I smirk that's how my presence dealt with her, her lips is a bit open and I f*cking fighting the urge to kiss her, napaupo siya bigla dahilan para bumaba sa bandag tiyan niya ang kumot na gamit niya, napalunok ako I really need to get out of here before I loose all my senses and bang her hard again, her d*mm two buddies were waiving at me causes my boxer became more tighten and my buddy became more sensitively hard, I swallowed the lamp on my throat before I speak

" I need you to cook my breakfast, I have early meeting today " I coldly said, I walk through the door and hurried walk to my roon, I badly needed a cold shower again, d*mm her two buddies, I honestly don't have any appointment today, I just can't find any words to tell her and why the h*ll I was on her room in the midle of this hour in first place.

_____________

3:27 Pm as I looked in my wrist watch, I was f*cking bored to death in my own office in my own company! D*mm I never felt like this before, my office is my safe haven, at hindi ko alam kung anu ba ang nangyayari saakin, I force myself to focus on the documents I needed to sign, I tried really hard but my f*cking mind was pre-occupied by that woman! I fished my phone out of my pocket and check my sms, and there I received an sms came from Rouge Salvatore also known as UNO the leader of DNS, I was called Dos by the way, the message contains

" I need you all here in the HQ, 16:00 sharp! " - Uno. I grab my car keys and walk out of my office, Jenny Uy my secretary stand on my way, I stop and looked at her for a moment.

" Sir, Mr. Marciano and Mr. Pascual pulled out their investments " She said, I ignored what she said, the h*ll I care, I don't f*cking give a d*mm, I have much more problem than that old hags!. I stop the engine of my car when I arrived at DNS Building, this d*mm whole 25th floor building was made by Ezekiel McGregor, he's Fort the 4th member of DNS and the youngest Mayor of San Sebastian, and the whole security system was installed and made by the IT freak and the leader of DNS itself, talk about the privacy freak, I scan my tattoo on my left wrist before the door click opens, this is not only for Privacy and safety because this whole building is our own personal physical Bank Accounts, talk about the law, level 1-10 is for the Individual members and men of the first Ten, my men are on 9th level, I walk thru our personal elevator, after I scan my tattoo and placed my eye into the eye scanner the elevator automatically went thru my floor the 23rd floor, as the elevator doors open I saw a big five rooms in the corner secured by the third phase of security made by Salvatore Tech, this is where my money laid from my personal share in our brotherhood, this rooms was protected by my own sign tattoed in my left pulse that only be visible thru the scanner, I sat at the couch and waited for Rouge's Call.

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆

July,31,2020 - 4:47 PM (Edited)

-LND