[13] Life Changing

Start bij het begin

"Stiles! Madi!" They heard Scott.

"Scott?" Stiles asked. Scott came into the room and looked at what they were doing.

"What the hell are you doing?" Scott asked. Madison let go of Stiles's arm and backed up and leaned against the wall, sighing in relief.

"You just prevented a lifetime of nightmare." Stiles told him.

"Did you get it?" Derek asked. Scott pulled the bullet out of his pocket and gave it to Derek.

"What are you gonna do with it?" Madison asked.

"I'm gonna," Derek started before collapsing on the ground dropping the bullet.

"Derek." Stiles asked going to him. "Derek wake up." He said shaking him.

"Stiles that's not how you wake up a werewolf." Madison said pushing Stiles away.

Madison slapped Derek a crossed the face, him still not waking up. Madi looked at him incredulously.

"Good job waking him up." Stiles said sarcastically. Madison glared at him and then looked back at Derek.

She slapped him again. And again.

"Scott what do we do he's not waking up!" Stiles told Scott.

"I don't know." Scott exclaimed trying to reach the bullet.

"I think he's dead." Madison said as she slapped him again.

"Just hold on!" Scott yelled. "I got it!" Madison looked back at Derek.

"Please don't kill me for this." Madison said putting her hand into a fist. She punched Derek square in the jaw, him waking up.

"Son of a bitch!" Madison exclaimed holding her hand in pain. Derek pushed Madison off of him as the boys helped him up. "You're welcome." She said.

Derek got up and broke the bullet, shaking the top part making powder fall out. He lit it and then put it in his hand, placing it on his wound.

Madison cringed in disgust holding her hand. She definitely needs to learn how to punch correctly. She watched as Derek pushed the powder further in the wound.

She turned her head, now looking at Stiles who was next to her, holding her arm. Derek yelled out and fell to the floor.

They looked at his wound and it disappeared along with the black veins around it.

"That was awesome!" Stiles exclaimed. "Yes!"

Madison felt wave of nausea and looked around, running for the nearest bucket. She puked into the bucket, falling next to it.

"I'm good." Madison said to the boys that we're looking at her. "You good cupcake?" Madison asked Derek.

"Well except for the agonizing pain." Derek said standing up.

"I'm guessing the ability to use sarcasm is a good sign of health." Stiles said going to Madison.

He grabbed her arms and help her up, she smiled at his and he gave a small smile back. Stiles kept a hand on the small of her back for support making butterflies swarm her stomach.

"Okay we saved your life, which means you're gonna leave us alone, you got that?" Scott told him. "And if you don't I'm gonna go back to Allison's dad, and I'm gonna tell him everything," He started.

"You're gonna trust them?" Derek asked. "You think they can help you?"

"Well why wouldn't they?" Madison asked.