Plans Going Wrong

Start from the beginning

"Do you think our mom will be mad?" I ask Marcel. "For what we did to Hayley."

"She might be but she'll always love you both. Sofia G...Mikaelson has suffered a lot in her life but one thing that is certain is she loves unconditionally."

__________________________________
Our dad came back with a sad look on his face. We're surprised he's even here with everything he said before. "Hope, Henry. We went to the church to get Hayley. She wasn't there." He informs us and we stop breathing.

"What? No...I protected her." Hope declares. "I wrote the perfect cloaking spell. I kept her safe. I..."

"We don't understand. The...the coffin was just empty?" I ask and dad looks to the ground.

"The coffin was destroyed." I feel myself getting light-headed and weak. "Whatever happened to your godmother didn't happen without a fight." Hope begins to hyperventilate. "Look, I know it wasn't either of your intentions for someone to get hurt. I know you both did this because I left you no choice. Darlings look at me." Hope is shaking her head as I go to punch the wall enjoying the feel of pain it brought my hand instead of feeling the pain in my heart. "Henry!" Dad rushes to me and inspects my hand. "Never harm yourself. It's..."

"This is my fault I...I thought of..."

"Hey listen both of you. This...this is my fault. I'm gonna fix it. I've already spoken to Alaric. You'll both go back to Mystic Falls tonight. I need to know that you both will be safe." Hope and I begin to cough uncontrollably. "What is it?" We fall to our knees and choke more to the point a serpent comes out of each of our mouths.

"Go, go. You have to get out!" I declare as I try to be strong for us all.

"I'll find your godmother. And I swear I'll return her to you. I love you both." He leaves us and we're crying knowing what we've done. What makes it worse my phone rings and it shows our mom's face. I look to Hope and she shakes her head but I ignore her. "Mom."

"Henry baby are..." Mom has always had the knack of knowing when something is wrong before I even tell her. "Darling, what's wrong?"

"Mom we did something horrible. We...we're sorry."

"Put your sister on the phone." She instructs and I put the phone on speaker. "Hope what is going on?"

"Mom we're sorry. We never meant for this to happen.'

"Start from the beginning."

"We just wanted a reason for you and dad to come back home. For us all to be together as a family. That's all we wanted." Hope sobs to her.

"No one can blame you two for that. No one can honey." Mom tries to soothe her but it only makes Hope cry more.

"We just wanted to see you and dad." I exclaim to her.

"I know you did. Now, what happened." Hope explains it all to her and during the whole time she stays silent. Silence from mom is scary because you never know what she's thinking.

"Mom." I call out since she hadn't said anything.

"Your fathers there."

"Yes, he came today, and...he's going to look for Hayley. We don't know what happened to her. We never wanted any of this we..."

"Shhh, Henry I know. I know this is not what you wanted. Shh."

"What do we do mom? How can we help?" Hope asks her.

"For now I would do what your dad instructed and go back to school. Let your father, Freya, and Marcel and I deal with bringing Hayley home."

"You're coming home?"