Mummy and M.G.

What are your thoughts about how season 4 is going?

Henry's POV

"Dr. Saltzman, this van is very...white of you." Kaleb comments.

"It's retro." He argues.

"It's a gas-guzzling atrocity on wheels." Lizzie argues.

"She's not wrong." I side with her. Josie and Hope smack me on my head. "I hate both of you." I complain.

"I brought snacks." Hope says.

"Oh sweet. Did you pack them before or after you decided to FOMO your way onto our trip?" Lizzie argues.

"You had no problem with Henry going on it." Hope fires back. "And like I was going to let you guys chase monsters without me?"

"Henry would also like to say just because I'm the shortest in this van does not mean I don't appreciate some legroom. I'm a growing boy." I argue.

"Henry should really not refer to himself in the third person." Hope fires back.

"And Hope should shu..."

"Mikaelsons!" Dr. Saltzman scolds us from the front. "No more arguing."

"I've would've thought you wanted to spend your break canoodling with your hipster boyfriend." Lizzie continues to jab at Hope.

"Sorry for wanting to protect the outside world from my mistakes. You know there's currently an urn on a river cruise spreading plagues across America because I thought a unicorn was cute."

"I second that. I said we should have killed it." I chime back in, trying to move closer to everyone so I can hear what they're saying.

"Plus, our parents are backpacking through Europe." Hope says.

"Why?"

"Our mom hasn't seen it, and our dad promised to take her. Plus, it's an excuse for them to have sex in every country in the world." I add.

"Eww." Lizzie and Hope groan.

"Don't act like you don't know; that's what mom and dad are doing, Hope. They are horrible about their sex lives."

"I would like to not mention your parents' sex lives. I was your mother's guardian at one point." Dr. Saltzman reminds me.

"And you tried to marry and have a relationship with our mom's best friend and technically are raising children with her. It's not weird at all how our families are connected." I fire back.

"Y'all are weird people." Kaleb comments.

"What's weird is Dr. Saltzman used to date our mom's aunt Jenna before she was killed by our father so he could break his hybrid curse." I add, and Hope hits me again. "Ow!"

"Shut it, Henry."

"You people are so freaking weird." Kaleb sinks further into the passenger seat.

"No, what's weird is that Hope wants to ruin yet another Saltzman family Spring Break."

"When did I ever ruin a Spring Break?"

"Girls? We're gonna be in this classic automobile for six hours, all right? So no bickering." Dr. Saltzman says.

"It would help if it wasn't a thousand degrees in here. I'm burning up." Hope complains.

"You're burning up. Now that's ironic." Lizzie comments.

"What does that even mean?"

"Don't play dumb. I see you. I see right through you."

"I don't know what you're talking about. What happened to playing nice?"