Chapter 14: Rainy Situation

Start from the beginning

Thug 4 slowly gets back up. He has his hands gripped, ready to throw a jab on her. He did it and she grabs his wrist. He has been thrown with a sideway spin of his body to the ground. He has his face up while she finishes him off with a punch to the face.

"Ow...owie...!" The thugs are defeated. I watch her happen, trying to save me.

"What the hell are you?" Thug 5 looks at her. I see the opening! I jab my elbow back at him as I run away. I got back to her while the police blow the whistle.

"Hey, what's going on here!?" The police exclaimed.

"Oh shit, run!" The thugs try to escape. I don't know how I can deal with the explanation of them! I'll be finished if they get me for an interrogation that they will never believe me!

"This way," The girl grabs me and makes a move.

"Huh?" I question her attempt. We blend in with the civilians as the police pass by.

"Stop, this is the police!" They are still chasing them down. I was so nervous about knowing what to do. Thanks to her, I would have been fine.

Your POV

I was investigating the scene and see the thugs trying to hook up with Vari. Good thing I'm just in time before they can take her away. I beat them down fast and make them pay the debt to her. However, the police have arrived and interfered with my fight. They start chasing us. I quickly activated my magic circuits and take Vari to blend in with the crowd.

God, I hate idiots who could never think about protecting the people or thug. It really pisses me off because of their naive law and nature that they don't even know about our situation.

"Are you ok, sensei?" I whisper to her.

Vari: I'm fine. Thank you.

Y/n: I still can't believe that they are still roaming around. Are they even done with just picking on anyone yet?

Vari: I don't know. They just came here out of nowhere.

"I see..." I comment on her response. The disperse is over as everyone returns to their normal activities. "Hey, can you give her purse back?" I ask a male civilian that currently has her purse.

"Ok," He gives her purse back to her.

Skit

"Damn, I got to admit! You are a real demon!" He comments on me.

Y/n: So? Why are you excited when you didn't do anything?

Male Civilian: I wish I could help you, but you just keep jabbing them like fast! That was so awesome! I wish I can just be cool with better fighting for a girlfriend!

Vari: Wait, you had a girlfriend?

"Yeah, she's still at home trying to finish up her homework. She looks popular but doesn't like to be picked by anyone who is greedy, so I'll take that L." He answers. His girlfriend has a similar path to mine. If I see her struggling with that, I should go talk to her.

Y/n: What's her name?

"Rasyao Ima Celigou. She is rich, but she rather tries to save herself than just acting like she's rich." He answers. She may be rich, but I want to understand why. "And my name is Yaouji Oliberse. Nice to meet you." He greets us.

Y/n: Nice to meet you too, Yaouji. So, how did she end up acting as her own?

Yaouji: I don't know. She wanted to be friends with anyone without telling her secret about her family wealth. Her parents are strict as ever, forcing her to get good grades and make everyone to acknowledge her. That was all in the past though, because she told her family that she has to move out to somewhere safe and trusting. So she changes her name to Awari Mancia, so her name won't be revealed.