Author's Message

Hey guys. It's been a while since I finished this prototype book. This is clearly made by my first experience and expression about my thinking about this Wattpad system.

Though, I would want to say congrats on those of you who finished reading this first experienced writings because I never understood these rules at all, especially the chapter length. Yeah, it feels hard that I would try to learn my ways quickly than later.

You see, I am starting to think that I already spoiled the entire plot of this book since I wasn't able to realize what I was doing and how many words for each chapter. So I began to change.

I kept changing and change until I make my final decision for the future. It's not never this great for me because I end up discontinue and deleting books that are the mistakes I made, so I decided to change so I don't make the exact mistakes again.

I'm happy you tried it but it's sometimes and mostly impossible to becoming a professional writer and a perfect book publisher with fantasy sentence and critical sentence puzzle. All I ever did is write out basic wordings just like having free Wattpad.exe without premium progress.

It feels though, I wasted so much time planning on and on until I make a final decision. Blind or not.

Right now, I am currently creating a new remake version with a somewhat different than messy plot and chapter length. The title is called, "I Just Wanted To Live An Average Life." That's something that no spoiler comments can do for this particular reason. Right now, I should make steady and main points for now.

So, what else can I do to deserve this? Does everything from discontinued and deleted books I did all have been in vain?

(A/n: So, everything I was happy about...was all in vain...)