Chapter 9

I͟͟'m͟͟ s͟͟o͟͟r͟͟r͟͟y͟͟ I͟͟ s͟͟o͟͟r͟͟r͟͟y͟͟ I͟͟'m͟͟ s͟͟o͟͟r͟͟r͟͟y͟͟ I͟͟'m͟͟ s͟͟o͟͟r͟͟r͟͟y͟͟ I͟͟ j͟͟u͟͟s͟͟t͟͟ h͟͟a͟͟v͟͟e͟͟n͟͟'t͟͟ h͟͟a͟͟d͟͟ t͟͟i͟͟m͟͟e͟͟ a͟͟n͟͟d͟͟ I͟͟'m͟͟ w͟͟r͟͟i͟͟t͟͟i͟͟n͟͟g͟͟ a͟͟ b͟͟i͟͟g͟͟ s͟͟t͟͟o͟͟r͟͟y͟͟ s͟͟o͟͟o͟͟n͟͟ a͟͟n͟͟d͟͟ i͟͟t͟͟s͟͟ g͟͟o͟͟n͟͟n͟͟a͟͟ b͟͟e͟͟ g͟͟o͟͟o͟͟d͟͟.

I walk into Harry and my room to begin packing my things. It will be for the best if this trip ends sooner than later. I begin crying when I realize I won't be seeing Harry for a while. He will probably go screw a bunch of other girls and end up not caring.

"What are you doing." I hear Harry's voice at the door.

I try to hide my tears when I answer.

"Packing" I sniff.

Harry decides to sit down next to me and forces me to look at him.

"What's wrong?" He asks

"I uhm" I stutter as a tear streams down my face.

"Its for the best Harry, I have to choose Matthew."

"Oh" his voice is quiet at first.

"But is it for you or him? Why is it best? You know you love me. You only love me and I only love you. We're perfect Blakley."

I'm silent at first.

"You can't stay loyal Harry. I stopped myself from asking how many girls you've fucked when you said you only love me. When I go away you will still go after other girls-"

"But I won't love them." He cuts in.

"But it won't matter" I add.

"I can change for you I can."

"Until you do-"

"Stay with me tonight."

"Harry-"

"Just tonight then I'll show you I've changed. We don't have to fuck. Just sleep in the same bed as me. Then we won't have to see each other until I can prove it to you."

"Just tonight" I agree

"Then let's go to bed"

"What?" I ask.

"I want to spend as much time with you as possible"

"Oh I'll take a shower."

"Me too" he smirks.

I hop in the shower and step into the bathroom in a towel. As I'm brushing my hair I feel Harry's embrace wrap around me and his hot breath hits my neck. He always gets me going the way no one else has. It'll be hard to have sex tonight. Or maybe I do want to. It'll be the last time. Well hopefully not for forever.

We both get into bed and turn the tv on.

"I don't know if." He stops and snifs.

"I can stay away from girls when I'm with you. But when you leave I feel empty and it I end up sleeping with a girl to temporarily fill that. But no one can fill it like you."

I stay silent.

"I'm sorry" I say silently.

As Harry wraps his arms around me I feel secure. I feel Harry's lips hit my neck and I'm already sad I'm leaving tomorrow.

"Fuck, fuck" I hear him mutter

"What's wrong baby"

"Your literally irresistible"

"Once more, this maybe the last night."

"You make me a better person you know that? You are my cover up and I need you."

I smiled as he began kissing me. I'll miss this.