Chapter 8

"I'll leave" Matthew mutters in disgust.

"Matthew no!" I shout and run after him. Harry grabs my hand and opens his mouth to speak but no word came out.

"I have to" I mutter and shake my hand free of his.

I get to his car as he's getting in. His eyes are red.
"Just talk to me" I shouted
"You said you wouldn't just fuck anyone Blakey" he is mad now. He stepped out of his car.

"He's not just anyone" I didn't realize till now I'm crying.

"He's the guy who hurt you isn't he" he snapped.

"He also showed me more love than anyone else has, until you."

"Think about what you deserve. Blake"

"We can talk about it when you get home." He continued. We were both crying now.

He got in his car and I sat in the lawn watching him drive away and he took a little bit of my heart with him.

Harry comes over to where I'm sitting and his eyes are red. Has he been crying? I've never seen Harry cry. Only once in 7th grade.

"I'm sorry" the words stumbled out of his mouth.

"What?" I stutter.

"For hurting you and not wanting to always be with you. I'll understand that you choose him. Just give me this week to show you that I love you." A single tear slid down his face as he stood up. He reached his hand down for mind and pulled me into his chest. We walked inside luckily unnoticed and back to the room. I decide to get back in Harry's shirt.

After a while I got up to get ready.

"Where are you going?" He mumbled sleepily.

"The mall with Marley." He rolled to the end of the bed.

"Can I go?"

"No you have to stay here"

"Okay, well I'm gonna go get pizza" he winked. He grabbed a shirt and started to get dressed. As I pulled Harry's shirt off leaving nothing. I saw Harry look at me and I acted bashful and covered myself. And he grined

He gave me a kiss.

"Love you Blakey" that was his nick name for me all throughout when we somewhat dated.

"Love you Harry." I stated then walked out of the room.

•••

As Marley and I got to the mall I started telling her everything about Matthew and Harry and she didn't judge me. She never has. That's why we're best friends.

"Well" Marley mutters.

"What?" I ask

"Who will you pick"

"Oh" I say shyly.

"I know Matthew means good for-"

"So does Harry" she cuts me off.

"Can I continue" I glare playfully into her eyes.

"But I'll always love Harry. Harry is one I have to be fragile with. He can wake up and decide to make or break me. It's a little scary he has that power"

"Oh" she looks down at her box with one chicken nugget in it.

"What should I do?"

"Pros and cons list?" she winks.

"We can try" I smile.

•••

When we get back to Marley's house Marley practically drags me to her office and pulls out paper and pens.

"This is exciting" Marley almost shrieks.

I put pen to paper and we start to write.

Pros of Matthew

•he's sweet
•he cares
•he lives near me
•we get along good.

Cons of Matthew

•He might bring up my past
•I won't be able to say I love you until I forget about Harry
•until I got over Harry I'll only love Harry and I won't be able to say it to anyone else.

Cons of Harry
•he lives far away
•he can treat me like shit
•he loves me and can't even say it to anyone else.

Pros of Harry
•I will always love him.
•he can treat me like a queen
•he always has something that makes me go to him.
•he's my friend.

"I'm done" I mutter.

"You choose?"

I nod and I didn't realize I had let a tear slip past. Marley gets up and walks over to me and wraps her arms around me.

"It will be good in the end."

-----

S͟͟o͟͟r͟͟r͟͟y͟͟ I͟͟ h͟͟a͟͟v͟͟e͟͟n͟͟'t͟͟ u͟͟p͟͟d͟͟a͟͟t͟͟e͟͟d͟͟
i͟͟ g͟͟o͟͟t͟͟ a͟͟n͟͟o͟͟t͟͟h͟͟e͟͟r͟͟ d͟͟o͟͟g͟͟ A͟͟N͟͟D͟͟ H͟͟E͟͟ I͟͟S͟͟ A͟͟ L͟͟O͟͟T͟͟ O͟͟F͟͟ W͟͟O͟͟R͟͟K͟͟ B͟͟U͟͟T͟͟ W͟͟O͟͟R͟͟T͟͟H͟͟ IT